Anantara Hoi An Resort(Hoi An)
USD 249
USD 90
USD 88
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 125/night.

USD 138
USD 120
Hotels.com
Hoi An Beach Resort(Hoi An)(Great Value!)
USD 92
USD 73
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 81/night.

USD 102
USD 149
USD 158
USD 129
Priceline
All reviewsold townfree shuttlefamily suitethe hotel offersnice poolstayed here for nightsshuttle servicetaxi ridebaorelaxing stayvietnamrenovationsunbedsbalconiesmassagespastaxis
Reviewed 5 April 2018

"Well..." I said to my husband shortly after we checked in "it's not perfect, but it will do." We booked the family suite for us and our 2 kids, and when we got to the room the smell was overwhelming. It was a weird, wet, citrus-y smell. In the bathroom the smell became much more mouldy/mildew-y, so we figured they were trying to drown out the mildew smell with cleaning or air freshening products, however it was all too awful to bear. We contacted the staff who clearly were aware of the problem, as we were moved with no questions asked to 2 new rooms side by side. These rooms were relatively comfortable, and while slightly dated, at least they didn't smell. The hall way flooring was terrible - like something you'd expect in a high school locker room, and the walls and fixtures and fittings were all dirty/flawed/full of holes. The balconies of our two rooms were enormous....it;s such a shame there was zero furniture, ratty linoleum flooring, and planters full of dead plants and dirt all around. The pool was nice, and the location right by the river is lovely. The spa was reasonably priced as well, although my daughter and I had a massage there in which we had to spend 60 minutes listening to our masseuses chatter and whisper and hiss and giggle without pausing to take a breath. As other posters have mentioned, this place has SO MUCH PROMISE. With a bit of money spent, and a little attention to detail, it could be amazing, and they could charge a lot more than they do - and I would happily spend it! In it's current condition however, I wouldn't visit again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
River Beach R, Tổng giám đốc at River Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Lemongirl,,

Warmest greetings from River Beach Resort & Residences !

It was a pleasure to have you as a guest at our resort and we would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us.
Thank you for your comments - they will help us to improve our services. I hope these small issues did not affect your stay too much. We are upgrading all facitities and re-paiting the whole hotel step by step as a 4 star standard resort and the renovation will be finished soon. We have received a lot of good feedback from guests as you can see the reviews in the last 6 months.

Concerining to your comment of the humid and smell in the room it's the same problem as other hotels around here as the huimd is so high by the river and the beach in the winter here so we are really sorry for your suffer. It's much better in summer season as the weather is better now. As you mentioned about the massage staff that make a trouble during doing the massage for you and I will take note this and talk to my staff and do a warning and I'm sure this will not happen again.
Thank you for these comments as it will help me to concentrate on these issues. Besides these small troubles I hope that you enjoyed your stay with us as we all try to give guests the best service to make their stay more comfortable.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The location for this hotel i perfekt. The view to the river is fantastic, and you can walk to the beach in 2 min. There are plenty og restaurants, spas and shops just outside the hotel. Some of the bigger resorts in the area are placed quite remote in compare. At the same time it is nice to get out of Hoi An center. The staff is very nice. It was my daughters birthday during our stay, and the hotel arranged a surprise cake in the room.

On the downside the hotel is quite run down. We had to change room because our toilet was leaking. In the next room the bathtub was leaking. But the view to the river, the staff and the location made up for this.

I also tried the new hotel spa. It was a very god massage. But I hope hotelmanagement gives the spa a new carpet.

Stayed: April 2018

Dear Signe A,,

Warmest greetings from River Beach Resort & Residences !

Thank you for your comments - they will help us to improve our services. I hope these small issues did not affect your stay too much. We are upgrading the hotel facilities step by step as a 4 star standard resort and the renovation will be finished soon. We have received a lot of good feedback from guests as you can see the reviews in the last 6 months.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Warm customer service, lovely rooms, convenient location and very competitive price. I definitely will be back next year for holiday. Timothy was the most wonderful person I have met, very helpful person.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Eugene N

Dear Eugene N,,

Warmest greetings from River Beach Resort & Residences !

It was a great pleasure to have you as a guest at our resort and we would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay with us.

Thank you so much for your nice comment of our resort, the staff and services and we are really happy to know that you did enjoy your stay with us.

I think that it's a good memory for you and your famaily in Hoi An as well as in Viet Nam and we are looking forward to welcoming you back next time at our resort for a longer stay with us.

Kind regards from the Hotel Management & Staff

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Had 6 nights with grandchildren in 'family' suite which was 2 interconnecting room. This worked out fine
Kids loved pool area and access to the beach about 100m up the street. Hotel has access to private area at a bar and restaurant about 400m away. Remember to ask for towel when leaving hotel.
Breakfast was fine. Hotel restaurant lacking in food and atmosphere for dinner compared to what one finds out on Cua Dai street outside
Last 3 nights the parents arrived and we moved into an exec double. Lots of room, separate sitting room.
Giant bath in main bathroom with hand shower; needs shower screen.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank JDandHK

Dear JDandHK,

Kind regards from the Hotel Management & Staff

Reviewed 2 April 2018

stayed here for 3 nights in March with my wife--rooms were very spacious with excellent air con--hotel does appear to be fairly old though and could do with a good paint job. Staff were always very friendly and helpful--pool area is ok but again could do with modernisation, The beach is just over the road which was ok--but we found out best beach was 5 minutes away in taxi--very cheap about £3--called An Bang beach-this was fabulous and well worth the taxi fare--make sure you go in to the old town at night as this is a lovely quaint place with lots of nice restaurants and shops.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple