“Dinner and Cooking class”

Green Mango Restaurant
Ranked #83 of 862 Restaurants in Hoi An
Price range: USD 5 - USD 30
Cuisines: Diner, Vietnamese, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located in the historic centre of Hoi An. Set in a very traditional Japanese & Chinese shophouse. The setting and ambience is worth a visit
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My Friend and I went for dinner. We loved it so much we decided to come back the following day for a cooking class. We were not disappointed. Chef Pineapple explained what we needed to do and then had us replicate. It has a few hours of great fun and learning, then we go to sit down and enjoy our efforts. Best of all by the time I arrived back in Australia there was an email waiting for me with all the recipes and instructions. Looking forward to making these for my friends in the coming weeks.

3  Thank donnettegillett

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A great selection of menus to choose from to cater for all tastes. Hosted in a busy restaurant with a great atmosphere. I was part of a 4 person cooking class & could have chosen a vego menu but decided to cook with my group. They varied things like the Pho for me and were very adaptable. Everyone had such fun learning different cooking methods & our group included a chef. The teacher was excellent and a lot of fun, whilst still keeping us on task. Definitely value for money, I would highly recommend this to anyone.

2  Thank mrsdeblupton
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The menu is a interesting mix and the food is fresh. Every part of the meal was delicious. We sat next to window looking out at the water. The owner came over and explained the food and she was quite gracious. The decor was hip and warm. There are a lot a restaurants in Hoi An, however there is a little extra something here.

2  Thank Elan B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a 4 person cooking class booked via intrepid. Had a choice of 5 menus to cook and was able to amend for vegetarians. Excellent teacher who was both fun, easy to talk to and patient. Able to well present our food and cooked well. Very glad to have taken the class.

2  Thank Busker999
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great food that caters for both meat-eaters and vegos. Had a delicious prawn dish and the atmosphere is great, with the river on one side and the night market at the back. So beautiful and colourful at night. Reasonably priced and definitely worth a visit, especially at night.

2  Thank Carole F