Review Highlights
Ms Tam Tam's Tailors

I had a really positive experience with Tam Tam and her team. Extremely helpful from the start not... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Escape25617807072
Great Service

Recommended by our guide, and recommendation justified. Quick friendly service, could choose fabric... read more

Reviewed 18 October 2018
pruerobertson

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Hoi An
from USD 36.00
from USD 55.00
from USD 29.00
from USD 83.00
More Info
All reviews our tour guide great service sports jacket clothes fit high quality excellent quality tailor shop next morning these ladies lovely ladies quick turnaround pair of pants minor alterations tailor made quality clothes great clothes attention to detail
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Extremely quick service & efficiently and beautifully made clothing.
We ordered 3 dresses and a jumpsuit. Only thing we showed them beforehand was a photo of what we wanted, and the turn out was quite accurate. Very impressed and decent pricing compared to other tailors.

1  Thank Natasha F
Reviewed 4 February 2018

From the first moment, the girls at Blue could not have been nicer or more professional. No pressure to buy, just genuine interest in helping you find what you’re looking for. In our case it ended up being a jacket for me and trousers and skirt for Diane.
The measuring process was a joy....a real memory of our holiday and we looked forward to our return visits to adjust and finalise the clothes. It was almost a pity when the clothes were finally finished and fitted.....and they fitted beautifully.
How on earth they make such great clothes in 24 hours will remain a mystery - but a genuine memory of our time in Hoi An.
Kim, Ann, Huyen and all of the girls...Thank you!!
It was a pleasure.....George and Diane x

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Hi we went to Blue on a recommendation and were served by Ahn and Huyen.
Both ladies were extremely helpful and together we worked out what we wanted from photos etc .
The clothes were lovely and fitted really well so would definitely recommend Blue as a good tailor.

1  Thank U4342JRjennyk
Reviewed 2 February 2018

Our travel agency, Tonkin recommended it. We were a bit skeptical but it turned out to be a great experience. We got custom made tuxedos and jackets, not terribly cheap but looked great. Hope they last a long time. The staff was very nice and helpful, lots of laughs during the measurement process. We chose to ship the suits to avoid hassles, they arrived wrinkled, which is to be expected. Overall a great experience

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 28 January 2018

I visited Hoi An in July 2017, where I wanted to get a dress made for an upcoming wedding. When I first walked in I was greeted by lovely ladies, all eager to make me something. I also couldn't get over the amount of material I could see!
Ty (as I found out later) was going to be my tailor. I showed her a picture of a dress I would like, it was no problem to her. She helped me pick out a colour and measured me. The following day I returned and the dress was ready, a few alterations needed and then the dress was delivered to my hotel. Not only did I end up ordering a dress from Blue, I also took home trousers and a jacket! Not to add - I got my mothers measurements and it was no problem to Ty, so my mother also got trousers and a jacket. The quality and comfort in the clothes is second to none. Yes, in Hoi An you are paying a little bit more than other tailors but the quality, the service and the love I received in that shop brings me great memories. Thank you so much Ty, and it will be my first stop if I am in Hoi An again!

Date of experience: July 2017