“Ty - my hero!”
Review of Blue Ms Tam Tam

Blue Ms Tam Tam
Ranked #73 of 450 Shopping in Hoi An
Reviewed 28 January 2018

I visited Hoi An in July 2017, where I wanted to get a dress made for an upcoming wedding. When I first walked in I was greeted by lovely ladies, all eager to make me something. I also couldn't get over the amount of material I could see!
Ty (as I found out later) was going to be my tailor. I showed her a picture of a dress I would like, it was no problem to her. She helped me pick out a colour and measured me. The following day I returned and the dress was ready, a few alterations needed and then the dress was delivered to my hotel. Not only did I end up ordering a dress from Blue, I also took home trousers and a jacket! Not to add - I got my mothers measurements and it was no problem to Ty, so my mother also got trousers and a jacket. The quality and comfort in the clothes is second to none. Yes, in Hoi An you are paying a little bit more than other tailors but the quality, the service and the love I received in that shop brings me great memories. Thank you so much Ty, and it will be my first stop if I am in Hoi An again!

1  Thank AmyC2207
in 8 reviews
"dress shirts"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

I had a skirt, jumpsuit and evening gown made for me in under 12hrs! My hobby is dress making, so I know the difficulty of this and I am amazed at the speed and quality of work. All of the ladies in store were so friendly and skilled. I had a couple of fittings throughout the day. I didn’t even have to ask for alterations, because they spotted things that needed more work before I did, which shows how much they care about the high quality of their work.

Thank you so much for my gorgeous new clothes!

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Our tour guide took us here and although we knew it was because he gets a cut, we just decided to go with the flow. There were 4 of us and Ms. Tam Tam herself helped us. The whole process was really fun and she took tons of measurements from each of us for the various blouses and jackets we ordered. She also confirmed that she heard us when we said we wanted everything loose. So imagine our concern when we returned the next afternoon to try on our clothes and, with only one or two exceptions, EVERYTHING the 4 of us had ordered ( a total of about 15 pieces) was much too tight. We spend too much time there getting refitted and 3 of us returned the following day where more work had to be done. The items were delivered to our hotel that evening. They seem to fit ok, although she did get a few things wrong regarding buttons and pockets. The work is ok, not great. And the prices, while not exorbitant, were no bargain either. Oh well, I guess that's the price we paid for the entertainment value of the first visit. My recommendation would be to try someplace else..

2  Thank dabbler45
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

The name of the woman that helped us was Ahn. She was nice, accommodating, helpful and honest! The whole place was full of lovely women that are very good at their jobs. A friend recommended this place, and my husband and I️ couldn’t have been happier with the quick and thorough service. Five stars! I️ would recommend anyone to get your clothes made here! Perfect!