“Wow!!!! Very happy!”
Review of Blue Ms Tam Tam

Blue Ms Tam Tam
Ranked #72 of 451 Shopping in Hoi An
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

I had a skirt, jumpsuit and evening gown made for me in under 12hrs! My hobby is dress making, so I know the difficulty of this and I am amazed at the speed and quality of work. All of the ladies in store were so friendly and skilled. I had a couple of fittings throughout the day. I didn’t even have to ask for alterations, because they spotted things that needed more work before I did, which shows how much they care about the high quality of their work.

Thank you so much for my gorgeous new clothes!

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"dress shirts"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Our tour guide took us here and although we knew it was because he gets a cut, we just decided to go with the flow. There were 4 of us and Ms. Tam Tam herself helped us. The whole process was really fun and she took tons of measurements from each of us for the various blouses and jackets we ordered. She also confirmed that she heard us when we said we wanted everything loose. So imagine our concern when we returned the next afternoon to try on our clothes and, with only one or two exceptions, EVERYTHING the 4 of us had ordered ( a total of about 15 pieces) was much too tight. We spend too much time there getting refitted and 3 of us returned the following day where more work had to be done. The items were delivered to our hotel that evening. They seem to fit ok, although she did get a few things wrong regarding buttons and pockets. The work is ok, not great. And the prices, while not exorbitant, were no bargain either. Oh well, I guess that's the price we paid for the entertainment value of the first visit. My recommendation would be to try someplace else..

2  Thank dabbler45
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

The name of the woman that helped us was Ahn. She was nice, accommodating, helpful and honest! The whole place was full of lovely women that are very good at their jobs. A friend recommended this place, and my husband and I️ couldn’t have been happier with the quick and thorough service. Five stars! I️ would recommend anyone to get your clothes made here! Perfect!

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

I had 6 tailored shirts made in 24 hours and they fit perfectly! The service was amazing, all the tailors are so friendly and can’t do more to help. Highly recommended!

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Avoid this ’tailor’ like the plague. I had a striped, silk blouse made there. The stitching is crooked, the stripes don’t match at seams and it’s a mess. Completely unwearable.

I was served by Ty (pronounced ‘tea’). She was an unpleasant young woman, who squeezed her zits in the mirror in the change room! No curtain, of course.

Avoid this place and go to either ‘Kimmy’s’ or ‘Bebe’ - the one near the taxi rank, near Madam Phuong. People were happy with their work.

1  Thank Stephen C