“Cheap Beer, Good veiw”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Didn't eat but Bia Hoi (fresh beer) is 6k a glass and it has a good view of the River. Good for early to late afternoon. Will get the sun about 1-4pm.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

This has become my favourite restaurant in Hoi An. Have been here 6 weeks and the authenticity of the food is second to none with great prices. The service is excellent. Always return after trying others only to find they fail to live up to their price or promises.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Our favourite place to eat. Lovely local food and very reasonable price. Try the rice pancakes! I enjoyed the cau lao too.

1  Thank DdraigBach
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I love Sao Mai Restaurant!

I first came here in 2011 with a friend and we spent every evening there drinking and eating while taking in the view. We had tried a number of the more expensive tourist destinations in Old Town and the food at those joints was average at best.

The food at Sao Mai is delicious and the beer is very cheap.

I have just left Hoi An after another week's visit and at least three meals were had at this restaurant. I can't get enough of this place and if I am ever back in Hoi An you will see me there again in a flash!

My favourites are the White Rose's and the deep fried prawn spring rolls.

Yummy!!

1  Thank SEA411
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Most of the other places have coffee at 30 000 and up. At sao mai you can have a good coffee and a view for cheaper.

1  Thank Robert B