“Red Snapper Fillet With Chilli & Lemongrass”
Review of Bao Han

Bao Han
Ranked #74 of 980 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This dish was amazing, the best main course I have had in three weeks. Lovely lady with good English and cold beer.

1  Thank T5966LJdavidc
Write a ReviewReviews (1,316)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

After walking past this place and it always being busy with tourists (should have been alarm bells enough) we thought we’d see what all the fuss was about.

Got tamarind prawns spicy and chill lemon grass grilled pork. Prawns very mild and lack any spicy and pork broiled more so than grills served sitting in water. We were given a free ice cream each which was nice until it came to pay the bill.

It was late and I was abit tired after a long day so when the bill came I accidentally gave a 200,000 bill as a 20,000. I thought it strange the waitress didn’t check the money to make sure it was correct just stuffed it into her front pocket. It wasn’t until we walked out that my husband pointing out my mistake. This really annoyed me as the meal only came to 260,000 so to over pay by 180,000 for this food leaves a sour taste - honesty goes along way.

1  Thank danigirl86
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Friendly service food was good and free dessert coconut ice cream delicious would recommend that you seek this restaurant out

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Best feature is the 'free ice cream for dessert
Wonderful VNese food with western options of pizza and French fries for soft people not willing to try local cuisine.
Great morning glory, best I've had anytime in VN.
All restaurants do sauteed vegetables very well.
Recommend, also very popular with tourists.
Has authentic plastic grass carpet floor coverings plus fabric table clothes which are superior to the standard plastic cover or bare polished wooden tables

1  Thank JDandHK
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Had a nice lunch here today, all the food was very tasty and very fairly priced. The serving staff were a little unfriendly to a number of customers, which is a shame, but other than that I would recommend it...