“Quick but delicious experience ”
Review of Bale Well

Bale Well
Ranked #221 of 1,004 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has food of great quality. Unlike other restaurants there is a delicious set menu of Grilled Pork Satay, Rice pancakes, Spring rolls and Grilled Pork which combined together in rice paper creates a mouth-watering dish. The food is served extremely quickly as after just one minute of waiting the simple food arrives at your table. If you ask you will also get shown how to eat the dish. The prices are cheap so if you’re looking for a cheap but delicious meal, the Bale Well is the place for you. To finish off the ambience of the place is lovely and staff very nice. I highly recommend this place.
Noah

1  Thank iVincent73
Write a ReviewReviews (2,163)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Dinner for family of 5... 3 young kids don’t like to wait after ordering so this place is great. Set menu no choices except drinks. Walked in, we’re seated( very empty at 5:30) said we wanted set menu and which drinks we wanted and in less than 2 mins all food on the table and lady doing demo of how to make the rolls. Food is good, kids enjoyed nearly all flavors. Cheap and cheerful food! Nothing fancy but a bit of fun! 520,000 V. Dong including drinks... bargain.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We found this restaurant and were quite surprised! We didn’t know this was a set menu however, this was a GREAT way to experience traditional Vietnamese food. Service was great and they showed us what to do!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I took my elderly parents last night as I have been numerous times before. We got there quite late after the rush hour. Our food arrived within 30 seconds of us being seated meaning it was obviously cooked several hours before. It was cold but tasted ok. Alarm bells were going off in my head when I bit into a pork skewer that just didn’t seem right - but I thought perhaps I was just being paranoid. This morning my mother is very ill with what seems like acute food poisoning. What was a small fresh food business is now a tourist trap of mass produced pre-cooked dangerous food. Beware!!

1  Thank Richard F
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Not the fanciest establishment you can eat in and the pictures everywhere of the staff with Gerard butler are amusing if not a bit weird. It’s a bit hidden up a side street but then there is quite a big restaurant.
They just start bringing food but wait until everything arrives at your table and ask the waiter/waitress to show you how to wrap the food and eat it properly

Well worth a visit