“Fantastic food and friendly atmosphere”

Simple Bar and Restaurant (Rose's kitchen)
Ranked #6 of 1,060 Restaurants in Hoi An
Price range: USD 4 - USD 13
Description: Simple restaurant is a restaurant that has a great gastronomy space with a sophisticated combination of Asian cuisine culture and bold beauty of Vietnam. Coming to Simple Restaurant, customers can enjoy the unique, creative and bold features. It is the most impressive and most prominent feature of the main culinary set consisting of the dishes made from fresh seafood combined with traditional...
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

We are staying at the Sunrise Beach Resort and found Simple Restaurant directly across the road from the hotel.

We visited this lovely restaurant for the first time a few days ago and havent eaten anywhere else since!

They have a large and varied menu and the food is very fresh and tasty. The owners are really nice and eager to please - they are very flexible and will change things around for you if necessary!

Try them out you won’t be disappointed

hongv68, Chủ sở hữu at Simple Bar and Restaurant (Rose's kitchen), responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2018

Dear joannaeyarhono
I hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday in Vietnam.
I am looking forward to welcoming you next time with your childrens.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

We ate here tonight with our 3 kids. The food was fabulous (try anything bbq’d) and the service was so good. Amazing value. Would highly recommend! Rose is wonderful

hongv68, Chủ sở hữu at Simple Bar and Restaurant (Rose's kitchen), responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear Katie M
Thanks for your choosing and sharing great review on our page.
I'm so happy that you enjoy it so much.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Not only is Rosie happy to have you and serve you amazing food she is a generous person too. The food is so fresh and tasty and real home cooked Vietnamese food. Cheap clean and yummy. Thanks Rosie for your awesome hospitality. Certainly will see you against n

Dear Guest

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Sunrise Premium Resort and the restaurant is just opposite the street. I read the good reviews at TripAdvisor and thought to give it a try!

And yes!!! This restaurant, the food and the service are indeed perfect especially if you do not want to go all the way to Hoi An every night.

We had such a nice evening with perfect service! Rose gives great recommendations and offers the best service we had during our stay in Vietnam!

Try the rice paper rolls - the best rolls in Hoi An!

Please also try the chicken in satay Sauce!

We will definately come back!!!

Dear Janina_153
I am looking forward to welcoming you next time.
We are local person, so I know everything more clear than you. So we are very happy to help you .
Just because I want every customer come Hoi An , they all have good memory about Hoi An people.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We went at simple restaurant after swimming. The owning family was amazingly welcoming. Our meal was very fresh, perfectly spiced and all in all really delicious. Our dessert was a very big fruit plate, which was our favourite. We would definitely recommend the simple but good restaurant!

hongv68, Chủ sở hữu at Simple Bar and Restaurant (Rose's kitchen), responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2018

Dear Guest
Thanks for your choosing and sharing great review on our page.
I am very happy to hear that you enjoy it so much.
I hope you and your friend enjoy the rest of your holiday in Vietnam.