“Good food but average service”
Review of Nostalife

Nostalife
Ranked #33 of 1,004 Restaurants in Hoi An
Price range: USD 15,000 - USD 200,000
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went here based on the good reviews. It's a little place tucked away down an alley from the main river side. The food was great but the service wasn't so great. We ordered two main dishes along with some spring rolls and pork skewers to share with our kids. Unfortunately only one main turned up and despite asking again it still didn't turn up. We shared what we had and asked for the bill. The waitress was apologetic at the end but I feel the service could have been better.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Stumbled across this place while walking through the busy streets.. such a beautiful atmosphere, chill music vibe, good food, great mojitos, good prices and the loveliest genuine family who own it topped it off. Just what we needed after a day of wandering the busy streets.. such a nice place to relax, refresh and connect with people you love. Down an alley way so make sure you keep your eyes peeled for this one!

1  Thank Di P
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We loved our experience here. Food was amazing and the family was so sweet who served us. They were very busy but we didn’t mind!

Cute spot out the back of an alley, atmosphere was cute and great to get off the beaten path.

2  Thank Bec D
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Best food I had in Hoi An. Went there twice in one day. The food is incredible and I loved the atmosphere. Friendly staff and seriously good prices.

1  Thank _vangoviking
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I came here because of the good trip advisor reviews. It was a little hard to find as it is down a wee alley way. So no river view but that also means it's very relaxing and you can just chill. It is family owned which I like and I was served by the son both times. He was fabulous. So friendly and attentive and was great at recommending what to eat. The food is great and they have happy hour from 4.20 until 7pm. Great music as well, chill and soulful. Better than the tacky tourist bar music in other places around Hoi An. The service felt personal and meaningful rather than just pushing through another tourist. So if you don't require a water view then I definitely recommend you come here. I will most likely be back.

1  Thank Klawbrad8