Open today: 8:30 am - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
Shoes are awesome

They created shoes that I shoes them in pictures and worked with me on adjustments until they were... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
SoyonaR
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
via mobile
2 wonderful bags

Great prices, great work, very good service I ordered 2 leather bags, got them the next day... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from USD 29.00
from USD 55.00
from USD 83.00
More Info
All reviews pair of shoes leather shop bought bags love shoes fantastic shop leather jacket beautiful leather quality products great quality thank you so much high quality sandals girls custom handbag buckle belts
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Great service. Friendly ladies that are cery helpful. Their leather products can be completed in a day and they will help you change anything if you are unsatisfied.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Do come here, just a few minutes walk away from Allegro hotel if you want to make your custom made shoes. Friendly n helpful service ...esp from their staff , Phuong.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I ordered two bags in here and result i absolutly sastisfied about that.it really really nice with good quality. They do exactly what i want .Especialy the staff in here very friendly,fun,useful.i felt confortable when i working with them.Beside,the price in here really really reasonable.and i think it is the best price in HOi An.if i have chance come back Hoi An, im sure that this place will be the first shop im visit.I also introduce them for my friend and My family.I love “HAPPY DAY”

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Rude, unpleasant staff.
Purchased one pair of shoes they turned out well, leather had pen marks but I presume that will fade.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We bought two pairs of shoes which fitted perfectly and were exactly how we expected.
We got good quality for a good price. Ask for Suong to help you, she is very good in her job and has a lot of humor! We highly recommend Happy Days.

Date of experience: March 2018