“Fantastic hotel ”

Little Hoi An Beach Boutique Hotel & Spa
Ranked #20 of 163 Hotels in Hoi An
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I can not rate this hotel high enough.
The staff are amazing, nothing was too much trouble.
They were all really happy and friendly.
The room was big, bright and spotless.
We had a balcony which was lovely to sit on and contemplate.
The breakfast was lovely, something for everyone, egg station where you could get freshly cooked eggs anyway you liked.
Fresh juices, roast, fruit, banana pancakes and far too much more to mention.
The pool was small but was never too busy and there us a pool bar that served great cocktails.
There is a free shuttle to Hoi An old town and a free shuttle to a private beach which is one if the best beaches I have ever seen.
If you go to Hoi An definately stay here you won't be disappointed.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Paul S, General Manager at Little Hoi An Beach Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear "Doriangreen",

You're "Little Hoi An Beach" Family are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us, and appreciated our hotel and wonderful staff (honestly, I'm the lucky one! I get to work with such wonderful kind, hardworking people every day!!). All work very hard in order to deliver the best experience to you; our guests. We understand and appreciate all your efforts and saving to go on vacation. We want to ensure that you have the best experience while you're with us; nothing less than that.

I will print your review and post it on our cantina bulletin board for all to know and appreciate.

Wishing you and yours an amazing future and abounding happiness!

Little Hoi An Beach
Tel: +84 2353861999

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My son and I arrived after a long day in the rain - the staff took good care of us right away. The room was ready immediately and spotless. We got some good recommendations for sea food. Later, we sat by the bar and had a few drinks. Tram was a wonderful host with a lovely smile, great heart and many stories to laugh with.
I would recommend this place for anyone who is looking to be welcomed and sit back and relax!

Cheers!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Richard F
Paul S, General Manager at Little Hoi An Beach Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear "Richard F", we are delighted you and your son chose us to our hotel from a man of many competitors for your stay. We are delighted that you felt welcomed, relaxed, happy from the moment you arrive. that is our number one goal.

Please let us know when you will be back so we may spoil you impress and spoiled you again

Your Little hot An Beach family wishes you fun times, great adventure, safe travels, and everlasting happiness. Cheers!

Little Hoi An Beach,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed in this Hotel during Typhoon Damrey and the staff led by caring American manager Steve could not have been more helpful and friendly. The rooms are spacious and the buffet breakfast has tremendous choice to suit all palates. The free shuttle bus into town was much appreciated and despite the floods we went into town most days. I would have no hesitation in staying in this resort again or any of the hotels belonging to the Little Hoi An group.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are available, request a higher floor.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear "Tony R",

We are delighted to know you felt welcomed, relaxed, and happy during your stay with with us, and hope these same feelings continue on within you for many moons.

We are very pleased you noticed your Little Hoi An Beach Family's hard work, dedication, and genuine kind and friendly nature.; It's what makes me so privileged and honored to work with such fine, young professionals; I learn from them every day!

We hope you will return soon and experience a more sunny time in Hoi An (I did the "midnight rooftop sunshine dance" on your behalf, but apparently missed a few steps!); the ancient town is simply charming and "fun"tastic! Just let me know when you would like to return; we will take excellent care of you (and I'll practice the dance!).

Your Little Hoi An Beach family wishes you fun times, great adventure, safe travels, and everlasting happiness!

Paul Steve Simpson
Little Hoi An Beach,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here for 6 nights for our 40th wedding anniversary. The hotel is amazing the staff incredible and so friendly and helpful special mention to Jenny and Alice. The food was also amazing.the location perfect and the room (deluxe Seaview on the 6th floor) was perfect. Thankyou for making our anniversary special. We will return and recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting Hoian.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Paul S, Manager at Little Hoi An Beach Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi "vsibley 20",
It was a pleasure to meet you during your anniversary stay in our hotel. Our entire staff are thrilled to have helped you enjoy such a wonderful and unique celebration. Please know that you're Little Hoi An Beach Family wishes you everlasting love and happiness!

We're delighted you enjoyed our hotel, services, and location. Relaxing on the balcony of our ocean deluxe rooms, watching the fishing boats in the distance and the sunsets is very relaxing and peaceful; isn't it?

I will post your wonderful review on our bulletin board for all of our staff to enjoy and I will personally come and Alice and Jenny on your behalf.

Wishing you good health, great happiness, everlasting love, and fun!

Operations Manager
Little Hoi An Beach

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at The Little Hoi An Beach boutique Hotel for 5 nights. It is a beautifully designed hotel which is not too overpowering. The lanterns which adorn the facade look truly breathtaking by night.

I stayed on the 6th floor with our balcony overlooking the pool. The room was spacious, clean and welcoming. The bathroom was huge, and the bath well you could get lost in it. I found the hotel to be quiet at night and I had the best nights sleep I have ever had.

I couldn’t find fault with the staff, they were welcoming, friendly and spoke reasonable English.

This hotel has all the amenities you would expect. There is a shuttle bus to a private beach and the old town, bicycles, international plug sockets, laundry, gym, spar and happy hour.

If I had to find fault I am not sure I could.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends