All reviewsprivate beachmanager paulshuttle busdeck housevegetarian buffetsunset river cruiseold townbamboo massagehotel groupfixtures and fittingshousekeeping teamthe general managerthe hotel managerhotel runslocal beachspecial thanksgood size
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

My son and I arrived after a long day in the rain - the staff took good care of us right away. The room was ready immediately and spotless. We got some good recommendations for sea food. Later, we sat by the bar and had a few drinks. Tram was a wonderful host with a lovely smile, great heart and many stories to laugh with.
I would recommend this place for anyone who is looking to be welcomed and sit back and relax!

Cheers!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Richard F
Paul S, General Manager at Little Hoi An Beach Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear "Richard F", we are delighted you and your son chose us to our hotel from a man of many competitors for your stay. We are delighted that you felt welcomed, relaxed, happy from the moment you arrive. that is our number one goal.

Please let us know when you will be back so we may spoil you impress and spoiled you again

Your Little hot An Beach family wishes you fun times, great adventure, safe travels, and everlasting happiness. Cheers!

Little Hoi An Beach,

Reviewed 20 November 2017

We stayed in this Hotel during Typhoon Damrey and the staff led by caring American manager Steve could not have been more helpful and friendly. The rooms are spacious and the buffet breakfast has tremendous choice to suit all palates. The free shuttle bus into town was much appreciated and despite the floods we went into town most days. I would have no hesitation in staying in this resort again or any of the hotels belonging to the Little Hoi An group.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are available, request a higher floor.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear "Tony R",

We are delighted to know you felt welcomed, relaxed, and happy during your stay with with us, and hope these same feelings continue on within you for many moons.

We are very pleased you noticed your Little Hoi An Beach Family's hard work, dedication, and genuine kind and friendly nature.; It's what makes me so privileged and honored to work with such fine, young professionals; I learn from them every day!

We hope you will return soon and experience a more sunny time in Hoi An (I did the "midnight rooftop sunshine dance" on your behalf, but apparently missed a few steps!); the ancient town is simply charming and "fun"tastic! Just let me know when you would like to return; we will take excellent care of you (and I'll practice the dance!).

Your Little Hoi An Beach family wishes you fun times, great adventure, safe travels, and everlasting happiness!

Paul Steve Simpson
Little Hoi An Beach,

Reviewed 19 November 2017

We stayed here for 6 nights for our 40th wedding anniversary. The hotel is amazing the staff incredible and so friendly and helpful special mention to Jenny and Alice. The food was also amazing.the location perfect and the room (deluxe Seaview on the 6th floor) was perfect. Thankyou for making our anniversary special. We will return and recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting Hoian.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Paul S, Manager at Little Hoi An Beach Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Hi "vsibley 20",
It was a pleasure to meet you during your anniversary stay in our hotel. Our entire staff are thrilled to have helped you enjoy such a wonderful and unique celebration. Please know that you're Little Hoi An Beach Family wishes you everlasting love and happiness!

We're delighted you enjoyed our hotel, services, and location. Relaxing on the balcony of our ocean deluxe rooms, watching the fishing boats in the distance and the sunsets is very relaxing and peaceful; isn't it?

I will post your wonderful review on our bulletin board for all of our staff to enjoy and I will personally come and Alice and Jenny on your behalf.

Wishing you good health, great happiness, everlasting love, and fun!

Operations Manager
Little Hoi An Beach

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed at The Little Hoi An Beach boutique Hotel for 5 nights. It is a beautifully designed hotel which is not too overpowering. The lanterns which adorn the facade look truly breathtaking by night.

I stayed on the 6th floor with our balcony overlooking the pool. The room was spacious, clean and welcoming. The bathroom was huge, and the bath well you could get lost in it. I found the hotel to be quiet at night and I had the best nights sleep I have ever had.

I couldn’t find fault with the staff, they were welcoming, friendly and spoke reasonable English.

This hotel has all the amenities you would expect. There is a shuttle bus to a private beach and the old town, bicycles, international plug sockets, laundry, gym, spar and happy hour.

If I had to find fault I am not sure I could.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Paul S, General Manager at Little Hoi An Beach Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Dear emhilldrew832,

Your The Beach Family are delighted to know you enjoyed your five night stay at our beautifully designed, elegant hotel and enjoyed our lantern gardens adorning the façade and out by our showing pool.

Our housekeeping department will be thrilled you enjoyed our spacious clean and welcoming rooms, and all of our other staff will enjoy reading your kind words when I post them on our cantina bulletin board for all to enjoy. All of our staff work very hard to deliver the very best guest experience to you; they’re the true gem in this hotel’s crown.

We hope that you”ll have a the opportunity to stay with us again when you return to Hoi An; just let me know when, and I will make sure to have another beautiful room waiting for you!

Your “The Beach Family“ wish you great adventure, and happiness in all that you do!,

The Beach
Little Boutique Hotel & Spa

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

When you arrive at the hotel, a bell boy will take care of your luggage while you take a seat in nice looking lounge for check in. You get served a fresh mocktail while a very friendly receptionist goes over the details. She then takes you to your room.
The hotel is new and the rooms are beautiful. We received a sea side room which gave us a nice view over the beach and sea. We were on a honeymoon and it was nicely decorated, we received a cake and my wife received a bouquet of roses.
The pool area is very nice with lounge chairs, a pool bar and towels. The pool has a kids section in it. The whole pool area is very nice illuminated after dark.
The restaurant is very nice. Maybe the dishes are a bit to western for us (Like pizza) but they have Vietnamese too. The food is good and breakfast abundant.
We had a chance to meet the owner and just like the rest of the staff, very friendly and customer oriented.
There is also a spa, a gym and a shuttle service to a private beach and to the old quarters a few times a day.
We highly recommend this place!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear "Chris B",

I'm delighted to have received your kind words of appreciation on behalf of your little Hoi An Beach Family; we are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us, relaxed with our excellent service, beautifully appointed rooms, and offered services & amenities. I will post your words on our company bulletin board for all to see.

We hope that you will have the opportunity to return to Hoi An again soon, and stay as our guest. You know that we work hard to improve and deliver the best possible vacation experience to you.

Wishing you fun, grated venture, and a lifetime of happiness.

Operations Manager