“Great quality suit”

A Dong Silk Tailors
Ranked #24 of 447 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: A Dong Silk is one of the leaders in custom tailoring, we provide the modern garments with high quality and 24 hours turnaround. A Dong Silk achieves this philosophy by bringing together Hoi An's most skilled tailors, working together to build the best living and working environments, creating quality products, and providing customers with lasting impressions and wonderful experiences. We treat our employees with respect and our customers with appreciation. You can find us on: Head office: 62 Tran Hung Dao - Hoian - Vietnam Branch 1: 91 Tran Hung Dao - Hoian - Vietnam Branch 2: 40 Le Loi - Hoian - Vietnam
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My husband got a suit from here 3 years ago and still as good as new. They got it ready for us in 3 days too!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,846)
All reviews
in 61 reviews
"pair of pants"
in 40 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I had two dresses and one shirt copied at A Dong. The prices were reasonable (not the cheapest in Hoi An but I did get very good quality fabric) and the service speedy. Great selection of fabric.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

My wife and I visited A Dong Silk on our recent trip to Hoi An. I had two suits, a few shirts, and a jacket made, and I couldn't be more thrilled with the result. The price was amazing, and the quality is super high - also both Tran and Trang helped us so so much to figure out the right design, fabric, and got it all done in less that 36 hours! Absolutely amazing work - can't recommend A Dong and Tran + Trang more. We will be back!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I was very satsfied with the service provided by Nhuang, at A Dong Silk in Le Loi St. (Being located in pedestrian area, the store itself had lovely and rather calm atmosphere).

Nhung was very helpfull with choice of fabrics and gave me excellent, professional advice for tailoring. All measuring and 2 fittings were done in a very efficient and professional manner.
This resulted in excellent two suits, skirts and a wonderfull dress, made exactly as I wished (and showed on a photo).

ADongSilkTailoring, Người quản lý at A Dong Silk Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear h_opacak,
Thank you very much for your excellent review and we are happy that your expericence in our store was a pleasant one.
We just could be proud of the staff do here and the helpful they show in all the work they do. Big thanks will go to Nhung who really is someone that is irreplaceable here.
We enjoyed working with you and hope we can continue to have more chances to see you again.

If you do come or any interested friend want to come to our shop please contact us directly at this number (+8¬4) 235 3910 579 or email info@adongsilk.com so that we can arrange FREE PICK UP at any hotel in Hoi An.

Best regards,
A Dong Silk

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Thank you, Hong. The service of yourself and the staff at A Dong Silk was relaxed, helpful and professional. My new trousers are quite simply the best quality and best fitting that I've ever owned.
I urge any visitors to Hoi An to make this tailors a definite point of interest to have some quality suits, shirts or quite possibly anything else you can think of tailor made to your size and specifications.
My family really enjoyed the holiday to Vietnam and I'll definitely be returning for more tailor made clothing from A Dong Silk in the future.

1  Thank Alex T

Dear Alex,
Thank you very much for such a great review.
We always try our best to satisfy our customers with quality products and services.
I hope to see you again in future and we will always try to maintain our services and quality up to the highest level.
Once again thank you for giving us the opportunity to make clothes for you and your family.

Best regards,