USD 148
Book now, pay at stay
USD 202
USD 163
  • Breakfast included
Anantara Hoi An Resort(Hoi An)
USD 291
USD 177
USD 100
USD 79
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 94/night.

USD 124
USD 98
USD 81
USD 69
USD 170
USD 143
Priceline
All reviewsnight managerstraditional mealpassion fruit juicebicycles providedold townwalking distancelaundry servicehalong bayancient cityenjoyed our stayrooms were very cleanbanh miquiet streetstaff were so friendlystayed here for nightsnice poolpleasant stay
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Ivy Villa is a gem of a hotel, well-priced and just outside the main hustle and bustle of the city of Hoi An but well within walking or cycling distance and a taxi will only cost about US$1 into the main heart of the city.
the staff are attentive and helpful at all times and lovely to interact with.
Breakfast here is generous and tasty - don't go past the Mi Quang noodles: a local delicacy that the hotel does very well.
The room we had faces the road but was quiet enough to sleep well. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and well-fitted out.
Highly recommend Ivy Villa to anyone staying in Hoi An.

Room Tip: It's worth the extra to get the larger room with a bath and balcony
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed in Ivy Villa with my boyfriend for two nights and i can honestly say this was the best hotel experience I ever had. The hotel is nice and in walking distance to the old town. The rooms were clean and modern, the pool was nice and breakfast (you can order it in the evening for the next day) was delicious. But what makes it different to all the hotels I have been to is the staff. They were so nice and obliging with everything. Nam, I think he is the manager there, even helped us plan our whole trip to the north of Vietnam. I would totally recommend staying there if you are in Hoi An, we surely will if we ever come back to Vietnam!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Had a surprisingly good 2 nights stay at Ivy Villa Hotel in Hoi An. The staff and their service was great, we couldn’t expect more.
I have a hotel OCD where I Can’t stay at places unless it’s clean and does not have a weird smell. I always look for ages at reviews before I make a booking, and for their rooms prices(amazingly cheap) I was a bit hesitant, but the reviews were good so I decided to give it a go (budget trip). This place turned out to be a great value for money, actually you get more than what you pay for!
Clean and spacious rooms with modern interior, non weird smelly rooms, tidied room every day and great breakfast included!!!

I’ve recommended them to my friends and family.

-This might sound like a fake review with all the praises, but it’s really not I just really liked this place :)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my sister stayed at Ivy Villa for 5 nights and we couldn't have found a better place to stay. The hotel is quite new and the rooms are very clean and comfortable. The hotel is perfectly situated: away from the busy center of Hoi An but still from walking distance to the ancient town. The hotel has an amazing pool where you can catch some sun until 1pm to relax a bit before you head to town. The staff at Ivy Villa is everything, they do everything they can to make your stay as good as possible. Nam helped us to book several trips in Hoi An but also in Halong Bay and Sapha. When we left, he even left us some typical vietnamese cakes! The breakfast is amazing. You need to order what you want one night before so they can get everything fresh from the market. Yum!

Overall, Ivy Villa has everything you need and that for a really good price. I really recommend this place!!

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Ivy villa is a special hotel. The most friendly and helpful staff that i ever experienced. You can literally ask everything even if you don t ask something they do it for you. The location is perfect, it is quiet there and they have a nice pool to relax. Everything is new and the room is really clean. The breakfast is delicious it is not a buffet ( like in the most vietnamese hotels) but you have to choose the night before what you want so that they can go to the market and buy fresh products. There is a lot of variety so there will always be something you like. The hotel provides bikes so you can go to the ancient city and to the beach in no time.

Except that the hotel is great the staff is even better. Nam was the guy at the reception that helped us with everything he told is what to do booked everything for us and had a smile on his face all the time. We told him that we have a sweeth tooth and when we checked out he left us delicious cake.

For that price it has been the most amazing experience in vietnam so far.

Stayed: March 2018