“By far my favourite stay in Vietnam”
Front view
restroom double room with balcony
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
restroom
double room with balcony
deluxe double room with balcony
family room
double room with balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Spanish first
Any
Ben A
“By far my favourite stay in Vietnam”
Reviewed 8 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

I loved my stay at Golden Bee.

After coming across it by accident after my room was double booked in another hotel I was given the top floor to myself .

The room
Was huge and had an amazing balcony overlooking a quaint street.

Free bicycle rental meant getting around Hoi An was so easy and the location is perfectly placed in the middle of the beach and tithe old town.

But the main highlight was the family that run it - they were so accommodating and treated you like one of the family - I even went out for a few games of pool with Chumg and watched the football with him when I found out he was a fellow arsenal fan.

The rest of the family were also great and when the restaurants were shut for TET - they even insisted on driving out to pick up some food for me.

Overall an amazing experience - and I will 100 percent be going back.

Jacqui P
“Fantastic place - would recommend ”
Reviewed 18 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

This was a very homey place. Chung spoke excellent English and was very friendly. Breakfast is included and the bread option they have is a fantastic Vietnamese roll and is so yummy. They were very helpful and gave good suggestions. The location isn't in the centre it's a bit further away about a 20-30 minute walk to old town so a definite taxi home at night. We had a family room to sleep 4 adults and the beds were good, a fridge included but on the small side only for sleeping. There were sitting rooms in the corridor to spend time.
The bathroom wasn't the cleanest - our drain seemed blocked there would be over an inch of water on the bathroom floor but that's my only negative. Overall a wonderful stay and I would recommend to everyone :)

LanJenda
Mai Dich, Vietnam
“Great to come back to Hoi An”
Reviewed 8 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Me and my sis stayed at Gilden Bee homestay for one night. Location is very good to Hoi An town centre, Cua Dai beach and An Bang beach ( it s located in the middle). New and clean room, free bike during stay, inclusive breakfast and very lovely family! The hosts made us feel like home,even suggested driving us to the bus station at check out. Highly recommended place!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sissy S
“Amazing homestay!”
Reviewed 31 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed here for 3 nights and can highly recommend it! Great value for money, beautiful newly furnished rooms. The best part though was the family running it, they were so helpful and nice. They organized great trips in the area for us as well.
The homestay is only a short walk or bike ride away from the old town :) and bike rental is free!

davidkeph...
Sparks, Nevada
“Great stay!”
Reviewed 31 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

The family here really made the stay! The location is a short walk to the ancient town, plus they have free bike rental. For $9 a night with free breakfast it's definitely worth a visit.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing