“Beautifully made clothes and awesome service ”

Wild Orchid Tailor Shop - Hoi An
Ranked #35 of 447 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Wild Orchid Tailor Shop in Hoi An is a boutique tailor, specializing in custom made, high quality, high-end tailoring services in affordable prices, without compromising on the quality and longevity of the garments. We work with the best local tailors and offer a large variety of styles and fabrics that can fit any wardrobe need and demand! We also offer Long Distance Tailoring services to overseas customers and Personal Custom Made Tailoring services. We are open daily from 9AM to 9PM. Our shop is AIR-CONDITIONED! Contact Us today or drop by our shop! We are looking forward to working with you!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience here. The owners of this shop are professional and very good at what they do! My boyfriend had a suit and several shirts made, and I had a dress and pants made as well. They were so patient and willing to work with us until we were 100% happy with our clothing! (Plus they have cute dogs in the shop, so that never hurts ) highly recommend this place!

Wild Orchid T, Owner at Wild Orchid Tailor Shop - Hoi An, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Thanks so much for the great feedback and the support! It's so important to us that all our customers have a good experience and leave happy and satisfied! We wish you all the best and hope you enjoy all the beautiful clothes you've made.

All reviews
"trousers"
"jumpsuit"
"purchase"

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I ordered a jumpsuit, dress and pants. The service was great! The women really listens to what you would like and she made it exactly like the picture. Defenitaly worth the money!

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! We're so happy you are satisfied with our custom made tailoring and with our service. We do hope to meet again, until then, we wish you all the best and hope you enjoy your beautiful clothes!

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

The quality was amazing, Service was incredible, the price was very competitive, so happy with my suits and I will order again in the future.

Wild Orchid T, Owner at Wild Orchid Tailor Shop - Hoi An, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you so much! It was lovely meeting you and working together! Enjoy your suits and looking forward to your next visit! All the best!

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

The two ladies working here were so friendly and made me a beautiful dress in less than 24 hours! When there wasn't enough material left in the colour I had chosen, the lady drove all the way to our hostel in the evening to apologise and tell me she had searched everywhere in Hoi An for some more material in the same colour but couldn't find it anywhere. Because of her hard work, I chose a different colour for the dress and I'm glad I still went ahead with the purchase because it was beautiful when I collected it!!! Thank you Wild Orchid!

3  Thank Yolo17x

Thank you for your lovely feedback! We're so happy everything worked out at the end. We do our best to offer the best service and top quality tailoring to all our customers. Sometimes we do not have control over circumstances, but we do our best to solve any issue we encounter so our customers receive the best experience and value possible. All the best to you and we do hope to meet again!

See more reviews
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

I couldn’t be more happy with my experience at Wild Orchid. I was only in Hoi An for 24 hours and was stressing out about finding a good tailor shop that could have me measured, fitted, and any final adjustments made in that amount of time. At the recommendation of a friend I stopped into Wild Orchid after looking in a few other places. The material choice was about the same as everywhere else, but the prices were good considering the quality of material. Wild Orchid is a family owned business, versus some of the more commercialized places in town. Vy (the shop owner) was very patient and helpful as I hmmm’d and haww’d over all of the potential fabric and inner liner options. I finally settled on getting two different 3-piece suits with tailored undershirts and the price was *very* good. I have just picked up the final product and they are by far the best feeling and fitting suits that I have ever worn and everything was done in far less than 24 hrs. I would highly recommend to anyone interested in getting a tailored suit made in Hoi An!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback and thank you for the great support! We work very hard to offer the best service and best quality garments to all our customers and we try to meet our customers' needs and offer them a great experience and product! We are so happy you are satisfied with both our service and custom made tailoring. We hope you enjoy all your purchases and hope that next time you will have some more time to enjoy Hoi An. All the best!