“Nice experience diving”
Review of Cham Island Diving

Cham Island Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Very good opportunity to get out of tourist path with scuba diving, snorkeling and overnight camping on Cham island Marine Park. From beginners to certified divers, you are all welcome. PADI Courses from Open Water Course till Dive Master. With our multilingual team of PADI Instructors ( English, French, Spanish, Italian,German and Vietnamese) enjoy a day out and splash into the beautiful underwater world. No troubles, make bubbles!
Reviewed 12 February 2018

I have done my open water referral course here and was nicely surprise. I did the first part of my training (swimming pool) in Germany and had a really bad experience and was really pleased to finish the course with Carina.
The sites were nice and lunch on the beach was tasty.
Beware that the trip will take you most of the day.

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"seafood lunch"
"great company"

Reviewed 27 December 2017

I joined diving tour for two days guided by CHam Island Diving Center in August. Most of guests were from US, Europe and Asia. They didn't seem to have a lot of experience. I and my hasband were the only guests who carried own equipments.
Water transparency was not good. I saw a few fish and coral reef. I would choose other places if my main purpose was diving only. Overall, I enjoyed tour toghether with sightseeng and Hoy An local food.
Many staff are from US or Europe. I satisfied with their guiding skill regardless of site condition of Cham islands.

1  Thank seikochutaro
Reviewed 21 November 2017

I got my PADI certification through Cham Island Diving and loved every minute of it! My dive master, Anton, was very attentive, helpful and reassuring. We spent 1 day watching videos, doing the quizzes, and practicing skills in the pool, and then the next 2 days are spent diving in the open water. The dives are great, and at a reasonable price! After 2 dives per day you get to relax on Cham Island and enjoy a delicious lunch. I would highly recommend getting certified here! They really take the time to ensure that you feel comfortable.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We really liked that having booked this trip, everything was taken care of during the day. As a family, we went on a Diving/Snorkelling Tour which was awesome because two of us couldn't scuba dive, yet we were able to spend the day together. Everything was taken care of (pick-up, lunch, 2 dives). Stopping over at one of the islands for lunch was great! We were given one hour after lunch to relax at the beach which was really relaxing. Spending time on the upper deck of the boat was also very nice.

However, we do have some issues. We booked our first trip for Monday which included hotel pick-up. After waking up at 7am in the morning, getting ready and eating breakfast, we waited in the hotel lobby for our pick-up, which was supposed to be between 7:45 and 8:00. It was raining slightly and we were wondering if the trip might be cancelled. At 8:25 we were still waiting for our pick-up and decided to call the dive center. Apparently they were still debating whether to cancel the trip and failed to inform us. We then postponed the trip to the following Wednesday. We also noticed that we were never actually asked to show our PADI license.