All reviewsfamily dinnerhome staybeach chairsstayed here for nightsminute walkmain townold townfree breakfastnoodlesperfect locationlanmotorbikehomestaydormbedstaxivietnam
Reviewed 14 February 2018

I stayed at this place for 4 days. The ladies running this hostel/homestay are lovely, specially Miss Lan. She made sure our stay in Hoi An was wonderful and hassell-free. As this property is approx 15 mins away from the main UNESCO town of Hoi An, you are guaranteed a peaceful stay here. They even have motorbikes for hire (and bicycles for free).
This property is very near to 2 wonderful beaches. The complimentary breakfast and the Vietnamese filter coffee are amazing. They also have option of Family dinners and the owner many times will invite you for some local authentic experience for e.g. she invited us for viewing the football match between Vietnam and Qatar, which was a very lovely gesture for me.
I would definitely stay at this place next time too.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

After a long night train ride we arrived to the homestay sleep deprived but were greeted by Lan and Rally with smiling faces and freshly made comfy beds. Everyone was so friendly and made sure we got a nice breakfast before taking a nap. Lan and Rally always made sure everyone was taken care of from the moment they woke up in the morning. Delicious coffee and breakfasts and even peanut butter which was a hit for some of us. Felt like I was back at home with friends. We also all went to town to get local food together. We only regret not staying longer because it is such a lovely place to stay. Will definitely come back to visit again. Thank you for everything.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Almost everyone without a fix travelling plan stayd longer than planned, they place is ruled by Lan, the most lovely Homestay so far in 2 Months of Vietnam She helps you with everything from Motorbike Repair, Visa Problem, she took us almost every evening to the best local Spots for dinner, provide us good places for the Football final invite us at the Pre tet Party at her Parents House. She works soo hard every day to make her customer Happy. The House is simple but clean, best shower in Vietnam so far. I Hope nobody takes advantage of her big heart. Its hard to leave that place after 2 Weeks..

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Where to start?! Our stay at Riverpark was so wonderful. From the moment we arrived we felt welcomed and taken care of. The highlight for us was the night Lan, the owner, took us to the local food market and helped us to purchase groceries so we could all cook a dish to serve at family dinner. Lan was incredibly generous. We shared stories, facts about our culture, and a lot of laughs!
The location is beautiful and quiet- close to both the beach and town.
Go & enjoy!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I have spent 3 days in the Homestay during November 2017.

Everything was excellent, the rooms were clean, people were great and It's in the perfect location if you're in Hoi An for the beach. The beach is a 3 minute walk from the homestay,

I stayed in the dorm and the room had good conditioning and fast wifi.

Undoubtedly the BEST part wast the host, Lan. She is one of the kindest people I have met. We've spent some extremely funny and enjoyable evenings together, she taught me a lot about Vietnamese culture. She was very informative and helpful, and even cooked us some delicious Vietnamese meals.

I unfortunately fell ill at the end of my stay, but then Lan was just amazing. She really cared about me and took me to a local hospital for the initial check, completely for free (I had to pay only a a very small amount for medicines and tests), and then took me to a proper hospital again free of charge. She stayed with me throughout the time to make sure that I can communicate with the nurses/ doctors, and visited me everyday bringing some food and even other people from the hostel to cheer me up. I could not express my gratitude enough, as she went so much beyond what you would expect, even from a friend.

We still stay in touch, and I would definitely recommend for you to visit this place. You will certainly be in the best hands in all aspects, and will enjoy your time.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo