“One of the best places in asia for backpackers”
Deluxe double room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Deluxe double room
In the yard
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Danish first
German first
Any
ראובן ח
“One of the best places in asia for backpackers”
Reviewed 22 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Me and my gf stayed for 3 nights , and we enjoyed alot.
The price is reasonable.
Very clean and comfortable. Good food . And most important great host family.

Alexandra...
Munich, Germany
“Very nice homestay!”
Reviewed 20 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We really enjoyed our stay at the backpackers home! :) the prize is good, the rooms are new, very clean and comfortable. Breakfast is also really good :) the most important thing: the family who owns the homestay is so nice and helpful! We had a very good time here :)

Jonas B
Reutlingen, Germany
“Awesome homestay”
Reviewed 20 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

What a awesome homestay. I spent 4 nights here, because I liked it so much. It's located not far from the old town and the beach, which can be easily reached by bicycle. The homestay offers bicycles and scooters in very good condition and really cheap prizes. I stayed in a twin room equipped with a comfortable bed, air conditioner, TV and a nice bathroom with a good shower. By the way very clean. I really enjoyed the company of the very friendly and helpful family. They help you with everything you need. They can book your tours or bus, train and flight tickets or can help you with getting a good suit.
Every morning I had a different breakfast, which was delicious. One day they invited us (all guests) to dinner with them, what was so nice of them. I felt really like at home and I'm sure I'm gonna come here again the next time. And if you're interested, take a look at the Hoian Easy Rider Backpacker Tour of the father of the family. I made a tour from Hoian to Hue with him, which I can really recommend to you.

Simon K
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed 17 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Spent three nights here and didn't want to leave, very friendly host family and helpful. They have bikes and scooters you can rent and can also book buses which is very useful. The rooms and building is clean and have good security. Would definitely recommend.

Yves B
Zurich, Switzerland
“Best Homestay I've been to!”
Reviewed 17 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

The house is very new (2 weeks old) and clean, very friendly and helpfull family! I would definitly stay here again :)

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing