See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

The location is really good for the old city center and the port.

The hotel itself is nice with a good swimming pool. Friendly staff!

The rooms are small and a little outdated. But that didnt keep us from having a good night sleep.

The only thing we felt that lacked was a possibility to get a drink after 20:00pm. We had a baby which we put to bed at 7pm so for us it was a bit boring at night.

Breakfast was really basic. Toast, some jams and cakes. No yoghurt or other extras.

Overal a good hotel for a night!

Babybed is a tricky one. Our baby luckily is not a climber.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with a disabled friend,we asked for a room,they gave us a room with steps!!Knowing that she wasn’t able to use them.We asked for a room change, the wardrobe didn’t have a door,there wasn’t a minibar or even a safe box.The telephone didn’t work,they blamed it on the company,like we were stupid.The bathroom wasn’t prepared for disable people.The night light didn’t work.The fan made such a noise,they told us not to use the fan because there was an air conditioner,whattt????DISASTER!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 February 2017

We didn't have problems with staff. Rooms are small, our bathroom had very little counter space d/t where the door was, others in our area was better. We were in the old section, they have nicer rooms I. The front section. Room numbers were strange and we had to walk around to find our room.
Nice indoor and outdoor pool. Wifi worked ok. Breakfast was cold type. The decor was nice and you are close to a lot of the old town.
Had a group of 33 and lots of us used tap water and no one got sick and we were there for 3 days

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 January 2017

A couple good things about the place: The location (a stone's throw from the historical part of town) and the pool (pretty average, but it's still there).

That said, the rooms were run down. The furniture was old, the bathroom was dated, the toiletries were cheap, and the toilet was missing a cover on its tank. All in all, it's pretty clear there hasn't been any updating in a while. To top it off, when I left for dinner in the evening I asked the front desk to separate the beds so we would have a twin room, but they forgot. When we got back, around 11:00pm, the woman at the front desk said it's too late and there was no way to separate the beds. I ended up doing it myself, even though we didn't quite have the bedding, and I put one of the night stands in the hallway. When I brought this up at check-out they didn't do anything, not even a discount on our drink bill. A simple gesture would have been nice.

Bottom line: This isn't a luxury hotel. If price is important, this might be your place. But if I go back to Colonia, I'll stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Capital202
Reviewed 12 July 2016

perfect location, 2 bocks from everywhere: historical center, main road, port.
very clean hotel , good service, amazing indor pool open from 9 to 21
only a bad thing : i asked for a telephone call abroad though i could never talked becasue my relative never answered i was told to payed for the communication.
apart from that the service was very good

Room Tip: modern part of the hotel
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple