1,678 results
All reviewsthe executive loungelagoon viewdiamond memberconcierge teamspecial thanksfront office managerbig thanksexcellent hotelbreakfast buffetnice roomno alcoholal majazroom serviceexcellent staynice viewan upgradedubai airport
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I stayed at Hilton Sharjah for 3 nights on a business trip. Well, I cannot say that I was not disappointed. The staff were helpful when I entered and I was smoothly escorted to my room after check-in, but the moment I stepped inside the room, I was very disappointed. the room was tired and worn out, the furniture and decor looked like they belong to the 80s, even the couch was distorted from overuse. The bathroom was very basic with the tub having a small black hole inside it. Room service was something less than a disaster, I had full day workshops and I needed to have my meals in the hotel, I tried the breakfast buffet the first day and I was not entertained, food choices were limited and the restaurant was very basic with worn out tables, so I ordered breakfast to the room next day and it was even more disappointing and something really did not belong to a five stars hotel. The pancakes were not edible, the eggs were not pleasant to eat and the whole setting was poor, I tried ordering the burgers for other meal and it was a shame for such a big brand in the hotels world.
Unfortunately, I am losing confidence in the Hilton brand, the name used to be associated with great services, but I think its a past now. its not my first time to be disappointed by a Hilton, so now I will think a lot before booking any Hilton hotel, hope they are aware of that. I am still shocked how this hotel is given 5 stars.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Hatoon
Jacques C, General Manager at Hilton Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Hatoon
Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your time in providing same.
At the outset, I do sincerely apologize for the shortfall in services, this is not the usual standard that we strive to achieve.
While we do our best to always deliver a smooth experience, it appears that we fell short and did not meet your expectations.
Our team,has been briefed about the issues you have raised and appropriate re-training will be given to ensure that this will not be repeated. We will be reviewing this matter to ensure our guests satisfaction.
Once again, please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nights and my stay was really pleasant the location is very good the cleanliness also was outstanding and also the room service I highly recommend this hotel but as for the breakfast buffet I recommend more variety

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank hanawaleed
Jacques C, General Manager at Hilton Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear hanawaleed
Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

We are pleased to know that you liked our hotel, its location, and service and thank you for recommending our hotel.
However, we have noted your comment on the breakfast and will improvise.

Hoping to see you again soon at Hilton Sharjah.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel through agoda site and as per deal we were suppose to get lounge access included. However when reached to the hotel check in counter I was informed it’s not allowed in this room type however I was charged for the same price which I booked for. I also mentioned my check-in time which was between 2-3pm and we arrived 2.25pm for check in however rooms were not ready for next one hour minimum that’s is why hotel said we can offer lounge access to me though it’s not in our package.
It was nice to do from them however I never asked for favour it was the facility I paid for as per the website. The hotel staff is extremely helpful and nice, other then the check-in staff, who wasn’t very happy to see me and my wife I think. No smile, no welcome just behaved as we were unwanted but no choice had to check us in.
Pool side of the hotel is really nice and had two good pools which gives stunning view of the lagoon n city at the same time. However the time restriction 7.00-19.00 makes it not so good as later then that if someone wanna enjoy the view n swim is not possible.

Executive lounge serves good snacks and have a very friendly staff too. View from 17th floor is great as well and it’s good place to spend good time in couple over a coffee or tea

Room service menu is vast enough to serve all kinds of cuisines however a tray charge n taxes are not clearly defined while placing order, yet again the staff of F&B is professional and friendly as well. But if certain hidden charges are there needs to be explained to guest before charge them.

Over all I wouldn’t rate it as a very good hotel for a 5 star category as have stayed in much better hotels with good service in even lower budget hotels around the world. So for the price you pay there are other options around the city to spend. But it was a peaceful stay at the end.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vivek R
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My stay at the Hilton Sharjah was a truly memorable one.
At the hotel entrance I was greeted by the welcoming concierge guys who offloaded my luggage and parked my car.
I really appreciate the valet parking service which is offered at this hotel.
I was checked in by Miss Kunga who was really friendly and welcoming.
Recognizing my Hilton Honors Diamond loyalty,she explained to me the services that the hotel offers etc.
I was generously upgrade to a suite and a interconnecting twin room with lagoon views (rooms 901/903)as I requested in advance per email.
This was sincerely appreciated since I was traveling with my family.
Access to The executive lounge on the 17th floor was an added bonus.
Snacks and refreshments were available here complementary(another perk of the Hilton Honors Diamond membership).
Housekeeping was good and thanks to Mr Omer.
Checkout was smooth.
My only complaint was that there are no washers in the toilets,I would have expected this in hotels in the Middle East.
Thanks you to the Hilton Sharjah team for making this stay of mine a truly memorable one.
Below are the views from my room.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank moosaeb
Jacques C, General Manager at Hilton Sharjah, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear moosaeb
Thank you for your feedback.
Pleased to know that you found everything to your liking during your stay with us, with the valet parking, check-in to the check-out.
I have also noted your comment of the bathroom, and will check about this possibility.
Appreciate the time taken to provide feedback regarding your experience.
Hoping to see you again soon at Hilton Sharjah.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Hotel is located not far from city center (one side) and the beach (other side). Shuttle bus to the beach is provided free of charge, but I preferred to use the taxi - it costs only 3-4 USD, fast and always accessible. Transfers to Dubai (Deira City Center mall) and Sahara Mall in Sharjah are also provided.
Rooms are clean, everything is good quality, housekeeping works not only during the day - in case you're in room, they can make cleanup even in evening (was a surprise for me).
Restaurant is fine, I had breakfast + dinner - both are tasty and of good assortment.
But what makes this hotel special - it's team. My sincere cheers to receptionists Inee and Iryna - they really made our stay one of the best we had. Their hospitality and helpfulness is beyond any words. And in fact all the team is just brilliant - it really makes your stay great. For my family it was one of the best we had so far.
Thank you, Hillton Sharjah, hope to come back one day!

Room Tip: We booked view to the city as it was cheaper. It is nice, but gulf-view is much better, so I definitely can recommend book gulf view.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family