1,056 results
All reviews pirates club al liwan liwan restaurant indoor pool marjan island man made island water sports jet ski superior room private beach duty manager family hotel sea view lebanese restaurant all day dining f b hotel facilities
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I have frequented this hotel many times (3 years approximately), but I want to say a special thank you to Yassine and Samie at Amouaje Restaurant. These two guys are the friendliest and most accomodating people at the hotel. They always make my experience a memorable one. It gives me comfort to visit here and see them. They remember me EACH AND EVERY TIME. I hope that I will always see them here. Excellent people with excellent service! Keep it up Yassine and Samie! You keep me coming back.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Marjan Island , General Manager at Marjan Island Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Ambervance79,

Thank you for your usual patronage to Marjan Island Resort and Spa and for constantly visiting Amouage Terrace Café. For sure Yassine and Samie will be very happy to read such a lovely review coming from amazing guest like you.

We’d love to continue providing excellent services to all our deserved guests. Looking forward to welcome you again very soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I had a lovely stay at Marjan Island Resort with my friend and her 2yr old daughter. Everyone was very friendly, courteous and helpful.
The 2 pools are great for kids be ause they are not too deep, I think I could walk the length of the big pool. Tje baby pool is big enough to accommodate a lot of happy screaming kids :).
Breakfast selection was good and they had good offers on meals for lunch and dinner.
The staff at the Pirate Club were lovely as well as room service staff.
I give it 4 stars instead of 5 because the hotel has no beach. There is a promenade to walk along the sea but not for swimming.
Nevertheless it was a plesant weekend and I would recommend the hotel to others.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank maryseed

Dear Maryseed,

Thank you for sharing feedback and we’re pleased that you and your family had a great stay recently. We are glad that you happy with facilities, restaurant offers, recreation and staff service.

It is a regret that you were not informed of the Turtle beach, the hotel’s private beach, which can be accessible by a 5-minutes’ walk or a free of charge service of buggy carts located at the hotel main entrance. We are sorry that you missed this beach facility of ours, nevertheless, I assure you that our team will be well versed and not to miss this significant information to share to our guests in the future.

Our team has always been dedicated to providing quality service and you have helped us improve through sharing your feedback.

Looking forward to welcome you again to Marjan Island Resort and Spa!

Reviewed 8 July 2018

Took us more than 20 minutes to check-in despite checking-in online, but we got upgraded to a suite so no complain with that.

The room is average, need a little dusting though. There is not enough soap in the bathroom, only one small bar of soap. Water heating was not working. Only 2 bath towels, slippers & robes despite paying for 3 guests.

Rooms are not sound proof, you can hear people from the pool & jetski in the beach.

The restaurant has very limited selection despite the hefty price. Food was below average. But I want to commend the restaurant staff Romnick, Mark & Jell. They attended to our needs during dinner.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear DBR1116,

I am sincerely sorry for the inconveniences leading to your unfortunate experience whilst staying with us. I have noted all the issues and rest assured that these will be communicated to each team to initiate appropriate actions to resolve these concerns. Please accept our sincerest apology.

On a lighter note, it felt delightful knowing of your positive feedback towards the staff service particularly to Romnick, Mark and Jell. Thank you for your commendations.

We highly value your thoughts and feedback as it is important for us to know which areas we are in need of improvement.

Thank you for your patronage and we hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back and serve you better in the future.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We had a family break this June with the family to try and visit Ras Al Khaimah new attractions. The room was more of a suite style, large and comfortable. The service was truly first class especially at the restaurants . Nice place to come back

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Orient_traveller,

We are delighted to know of your family’s superb experience whilst exploring the beautiful Ras Al Khaimah!

It was a delight that your expectations were met. Rest assured that we will continue to deliver our guests the first-rate service and hospitality expected from us.

We hope to welcome you again very soon on your next visit!

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

One of the best stays in RAK
Friendly hotel for families plenty of activities for kids and adults restaurants are nice and value for money specially zaitouna Lebanese restaurant

Joseph the in charge of good and beverage took well care of us
We will come back

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Marjan Island , General Manager at Marjan Island Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Dear Anthony,

Thank you for staying with us at Marjan Island Resort and Spa, the family friendly hotel choice in Ras al Khaimah!

We are delighted that the whole family had enjoyed the stay and had an excellent dining experience in Zaitouna House. Thanking you for mentioning the kind hospitality of Mr. Joseph, for sure he will be very happy to read your post on TripAdvisor.

I will be our honor to continue providing excellent services to all our deserved guests. Looking forward to welcome you again very soon!