USD 140
USD 112
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 165/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 138
  • Pool
Al Hamra Residence & Village(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 79
USD 77
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Resort & Spa(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
USD 139
USD 120
Priceline
  • Pool
Marjan Island Resort & Spa(Ras Al Khaimah)(Great Value!)
USD 109
USD 487
USD 436
RitzCarlton.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 553/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 896
Rixos Bab Al Bahr(Ras Al Khaimah)
USD 359
USD 294
Hotels.com
2,136 results
All reviewsle chaletmai taitrader vicsal hamramain buildingroom attendantgarden viewlebanese restaurantdirect access to the beachgreat beachbelly dancerspecial thanksshopping mallall inclusive packagerestaurant staffduty managerwater sports
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We were one week in this resort, just over easter time, and spent a very nice and enjoyable week here. The hotel is located at a private sandy beach and has two swimmingpools and beside the regulary all-incl restaurant, also a thai and arab restaurant. We booked a double room with breakfast only and were gladly surprised about the beautiful and big room. The staff was friendly and very helpful. A very special thanks is to the duty manager, Sherif Abdul Nast, who was very glad to made our shower working again in very short time! And many thanks to the surprise in the room! We can recommend this hotel to couples and families, even if the wellknown Hilton-Fivestar-Service isn‘t that high as in other Hilton resorts, we felt very welcomed. Many thanks!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Mohamed B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Daniel B,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent stay experience. I am delighted to learn that you did enjoy our resort and that our team members were able to exceed your experience.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at the near future.

Mohamed Badawy

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel was perfect I love it we really had good time ,it’s relaxing place nice beach and pool , Abbas manager and Mohamed FOM are perfect they are in the right place , the colleague are assisting for the Lug also they are very nice , I will always come back to that place .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Mohamed B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Kamilia C,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent stay experience. I am delighted to learn that you did enjoy your stay and that you were relaxed by our beach and pool. I appreciate your comments about our team members and they will be thrilled when I share the same with them.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at the near future.

Mohamed Badawy

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Bad Food, extremely bad service, rude staff, room not cleaned on time bed sheets not changed ... The pools are not good for couples maybe for family with jumping kids ... The beach is nice due to the area and trader Vix is nice to have food and drink in it . But it doesn't worth the stay. For the same rates you can get a much better hotel in the surrounding.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hanna J

Dear Hanna J,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent stay with us. Here at the Hilton Al Hamra Beach and Golf Resort we strive to create a memorable experience for each and every guest and I am very sorry to learn that we could not achieve that on this occasion. Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfall in service you experienced from our team on various aspects. I understand that this is not what you would expect from a Hilton property and please rest assured that this does not reflect our usual high standards. I have already shared your valued feedback with the relevant department to take the corrective actions and to enhance our guests experience in the future.

I sincerely hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back to restore your faith in the Hilton brand.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Spent one night here on a half board basis.
Room good clean and large however only warm water to have a shower prior to dinner. Needed to be hotter.
Evening buffet lack luster, nothing to inspire you to think wow this is nice!

Breakfast was a little better though had to ask 3 times for coffee and no orange juice on display, had to order it. When it appeared it was not very fresh.... artificial tasting and very sweet.
Would I recommend? Probably not, best stay at Waldorf Astoria next door. Facilities and food way better and worth the extra money.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear helen m,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience from your recent stay in our resort.

Here at the Hilton Al Hamra Beach and Golf Resort we strive to create a memorable experience for each and every guest and I am very sorry to learn that we could not meet your expectations with the dining experience. Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfall in service you experienced from our team. I have also shared your feedback to the relevant department in order to improve our services in the future.

I sincerely hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back to restore your faith in our services.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I booked this as a package through British Airways for 13 nights. Overall, loved the area of the hotel - much quieter than Dubai with plenty of activities to do in the area besides the beach/pool. I have mixed feelings on my stay here.

The good:
- great price with breakfast included although after 13 days, breakfast got boring; get to breakfast very early or it's overrun with too many people
- great location with a relatively quiet beach as it's private & plenty of seats at the beach. The lower pool tended to be loud with kids but upper pool was quieter
- large room with sea view/balcony
- some really friendly staff including the gentleman who cleaned my room every day and the gentleman who worked at the coffee shop in the lobby
- liked the coffee shop in the lobby - good coffee & place to relax
- really good deserts at Trader Vics

The bad:
- the woman who checked us in was a bit rude, didn't tell us anything about the property (breakfast location/time, where things were such as the pool, offer a map, etc). We basically explored on our own to figure out where things were.
- the shower in the bathroom had limited hot water - more like lukewarm
- check out service was the worst - apparently transfer to the airport was included due to my length of stay only they didn't notify me in advance - I found out when i got a call at 5.20am as a taxi was waiting for us. Apparently, I was notified by a note outside my door after i went to bed. Absolutely unacceptable. We therefore had to rush to get to the airport. Next time - how about a 24 hour notice?!?!!?!?!
- if you weren't all inclusive - the drinks/sodas/snacks were expensive. Tip: go to the mall (10 minute walk) and buy this for a fraction of the cost at the grocery store Spinney's and use your refrigerator
- the air conditioner in our room needed the vents cleaned - a very moldy smell came out of it and it only would go to 20 degrees to cool the room. After a day of 38 outside, the room doesn't cool enough. Also the mold affected our allergies and the room just had a musty smell
- lots of mosquitoes int he room so bring spray - probably a result of the damp room/A/C.

Most of the guests were Russian with a few Germans and British mixed in. I think that's about it for me. If we come back to this area of the UAE, I would try to stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ClemsonWendi
Mohamed B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear ClemsonWendi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent stay experience. Here at the Hilton Al Hamra Beach and Golf Resort we strive to create a memorable experience for each and every guest and I am very sorry to learn that we could not achieve that on this occasion.
Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortfall in service you experienced. I understand that this is not what you would expect from a Hilton property and please rest assured that this does not reflect our usual high standards. I have already shared your valued feedback with the relevant departments to take the corrective actions and to enhance our guests experience in the future.

In the meantime, I sincerely hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back to restore your faith in the Hilton Al Hamra.