2,304 results
All reviews le chalet mai tai trader vics al hamra main building garden view lebanese restaurant direct access to the beach room attendant special thanks great beach belly dancer villa room shopping mall all inclusive package water sports restaurant staff
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Suggestion for the tourists: beautiful sandy beach in a very nice location only 40 minutes away from Dubai. Lot of excursions (Oman, the desert and many more). A fantastic 18 holes golf course. Hotel personnel very kind and ready to help.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Corinna F, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Paolo V,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent stay with us. I am delighted to learn how much you enjoyed our new beach as well as the excursion options we have and I hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Very good location, relaxing atmosphere, great restaurants , good service and very clean place. The area is great and the mall is a great thing and added a lot of great experience. A lot of good sea activities and great buildings structures that added a great value to the location.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear sbajoudah,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent stay with us. I am very pleased to learn how much you enjoyed not only our facilities and location but most importantly the service provided by our dedicated team members and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Without a doubt one of favorite hotel I stayed during our time in Rak! The staff was extremely friendly, Especially Olesia when we came she explained to us everything about the hotel, she also explained to us all activities happening in the morning and we really enjoyed it together with my son.
We liked the pool,and the area for the kids,there are many free sun beds all time, we also met Nuru around the pool who's very friendly and my son really likes him, he always make a point to talk and play to my son.
In general we love this hotel,everything is great.
Hope to come to this hotel again and hope to see the same amazing staff again, inshalla

1  Thank Maria S

Dear Maria S,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience from your recent stay with us. I am thrilled to learn how much you and your family enjoyed our pool area and it is particularly nice to read the positive feedback about Olesia and Nuru which I will share with their management so they can get recognized for the great service they delivered. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Stayed 4 nights 19/23 December 2017 excellent hotel, several bars/restaurants, great beach, caters for families with young children. couldn't single out individuals as all staff were superb would highly recommend if you want a more sedate holiday in UAE instead of the more popular Dubai you won't go wrong choosing this hotel

Room Tip: We were in the mansions, can't comment on main building rooms
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Charlie D,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am delighted to learn how much you enjoyed our resort and it is especially nice to learn about the outstanding service provided by our whole team. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

This is our second visit to the Hilton we stayed last May and this time over the new year period it is a fantastic option for families with children, the beach is beautiful the grounds lush and the added extra of having the mall within the complex is a huge bonus as this houses a cinema and children's play /indoor fun fair. The food in the all inclusive buffet was always delicious and the other site restaurants are also excellent. The staff from management to housekeeping are accommodating and so polite we will definitely return again

Room Tip: beachfront rooms are really lovely to watch the sun goingdown
1  Thank Verona K
Corinna F, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear Verona K,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your second stay with us just as much as the first one. It is very nice to hear how much you like not only the location of our resort but also the facilities and service and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.