1,459 results
All reviewsspectrum restaurantturkish restaurantcorner suitesea viewpool baramazing hoteljunior suitegreat poolpersian gulfprivate beachspecial thanksbreakfast and dinnerabu dhabiwater sportshalf boardkids poolshort break
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We wanted a peaceful family holiday and I book here. It was everything and more, our rooms had lovely views, spacious and well kept. All the staff are so polite and helpful the concierge helped us with planning day trips. Breakfast there was something for everyone even my fussy nephews who are 6 and 7. Pool staff are amazing with the kids. I highly recommend this hotel is fabulous.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
FairmontAjman, General Manager at Fairmont Ajman, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Shamila K,
Thank you for choosing Fairmont Ajman to spend your family vacation . I am glad to read that you had such a pleasant and enjoyable stay .I also appreciate your effort in providing this kind review and giving us the perfect score.
We will look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 5 April 2018

i really like the stay there and staff so friendly
i spend 12 days there and i would like to come back again
my friend have seen the nice hotel with me
sure we will be back soon
i will recommended this hotel for family and couples u will enjoy it

Room Tip: book through booking.com
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear hadadfadiya,
Thank you so much for the courteous review and the kind comments respect to our Hotel Facilities and services .I am delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay and will be coming you as well as I greatly appreciate the recommendation.
Once more, thank you for choosing Fairmont Ajman and we will look forward to welcoming you back.
Thanks & Regards

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The Fairmont Ajman only opened approximately 3 years ago and you can tell: everything feels new and polished. Unlike other more sprawling hotels in the UAE we have stayed at, it's also more compact: the rooms, public areas, and beach, are all in close proximity and easily accessed.

The outside areas are filled with restaurants, deck chairs and cabanas (I never saw people waiting), and a large swimming pool that included a swim up bar and a separate section for children. The beach is right there too, and protected through rocky breakers on either side, resulting in calm, clear waters.

Given that were were a large party, we opted for a 3 bedroom suite, which included three bedrooms, a large living/dining area, and three full and one half bathrooms. Rooms were modern, large, airy, exceptionally clean, with great amenities, and fantastic bathrooms. All rooms had large balconies with direct views of the Arabian Gulf and some stunning sunsets. (For large parties that want to spend lots of time together, I highly recommend this configuration).

I had read ahead of our visit that food options at the hotel are mediocre and pricey. Excepting the Italian restaurant, we found the food quality satisfactory, and the room service menu was excellent- gourmet, yet affordable.

And that brings me to the service, which ranged from (mostly) great to (occasionally) mediocre. The trip began ominously with two hiccups: a reservation misunderstanding met with apathy from the hotel staff, and a poolside lunch that was error-filled to the point of laughter. We did complain about these, and thereon, the service was impeccable. (To be fair, it's hard to say whether we were treated extra specially or if it was the norm, but regardless....). One really nice touch: we had indicated that it was our parents' anniversary, and came back to find their room decorated with flowers and an anniversary cake (a second one followed at breakfast the next day). While we cannot recall everyone's name, special thanks to Mehmood (room/housekeeping), Dexter (pool area), Elgun and Jaya (Breakfast) for taking such good care of us. Most appreciated.

One last point: the hotel, despite being on the beach, is still smack-dab in the middle of Ajman. That's not a negative per se (and in fact the easy access from Dubai is a plus), but for those looking for something more secluded and away from the urban sprawl, this may not be the place for you. On the other hand, it's great for families with children and for those who don't want to walk very much to get from A to B.

Room Tip: We had a 3 room suite (made by joining rooms 727-729). Even individually these were large rooms, with great bathrooms and balconies.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Adi T,
Thank you for staying at Fairmont Ajman and for caring to share your kind and rich review with us. I am delighted to read of your pleasant experience with us despite the light challenges you faced . Thank you for highlighting all positive aspects of your stay. Please be assured that I will share your review with our colleagues for recognition and further encouragement .
We hope your next stay in just around the corner.
Thanks & Regards

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband we coming to Fairmont in XOLO BAR every week to relax after work. Wen our first time there we need to wait. for long time for take our order. Until Romela came really nice friendly server and kept apologizing for the long wait she so cute lady she alwys smiling even she look busy from other guest but she never forget what our daily drinks when were coming to bar. They have promotion package 5 bottled beer for 150. Was good for us. I will rate for the food 95/100 they have tasty food. I would reccomend anyday. Thank you romela for alwys great service.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Assmaa E,
Thank you so much for taking the time and effort in providing your feedback with us . I am delighted to know that you are among our loyal returning guest to our Xolo Bar. I am also pleased to read that our colleague Romela took very good care of you. We greatly appreciate recommending us.
We hope to welcome you back many more times to come .
Best Regards

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We are a family of 3 with an 18-month-old so we were looking for a quieter area to rest comfortably with the child but also with an opportunity to take an occasional excursion to a nearby location. Fairmont Ajman suits these needs perfectly.
We enjoyed the sea, the fact that we could always find free sunbeds and get some help from the staff arranging them and covering them with the towels.
There's a separate swimming pool for children, but we didn't make use of that as the water in the adult pool was warm enough for our son. Life guards constantly monitor the swimming area and give safety advice.
Spectrum restaurant is an impressive dining experience. The variety of cuisines, dishes, sauces, fruit and vegetable is beyond any praise. I particularly enjoyed the way our son was treated by the staff. We asked to puree some fruit and vegetables for him and were patiently and regularly assisted by Mr. Tural, the manager. The waiter called Pragya took very special care of Nick, our son. She offered small cutlery to him, an unlimited supply of paper towels, which do not appear on every table by default, and generally helped him in every possible way. This made our dinners even nicer because she did some of the work we as parents would normally have to do ouselves. She also found Nick's personal teaspoons, which were taken away by mistake with dirty plates and remained in the kitchen. I asked about them but didn't have much hope we'd get them back from among thousands of similar teaspoons. But surprisingly we did and very quickly!
All in all I want to express my respect to all the staff we dealt with. They were welcoming, polite and very effective.
I definitely recommend this place for families with young children. The conditions and the staff will allow tired young parents to truly unwind.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for the kind and generous review of our Hotel, and for caring to share it with us . Thank you also very much for choosing Fairmont Ajman for your family vacation.
I shared your comments with our team. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your experience with us and I am sure that this feedback served as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
We will look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Best Regards