“Swimming pool”

Reikartz Zaporizhia
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Zaporizhzhya
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

However an improvement can be see in safety and healthy part , specially in swimming pool area but the service under any how can not be rated more that 2/5

Waiter in bar by pool have no sense of customer service

Pizza
Tomato sauce on top of Normal bread

Khachbori

Oil on top of salty bread

Water are clean but not up to required level

Thanks

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 January 2017

I didn't like this hotel for a few reasons. First of all, it is pretty far from everything, you have to walk for at least 10 minutes to get anywhere in the city. Or you can take a cab and go around which will also take 10 minutes. It seems like it's in the center, but it's definitely not. Another reason why I didn't like it was because of their breakfast that didn't taste like food at all. I was in Zaporizhzhya for work, and we had to stay there for about 10 days, or even more. And they had the same food for breakfast every single day. I understand that it's the easiest to do it that way, but it was not a very pleasant experience, especially as the first thing in the morning. Coffee there is also bad, by the way. And because of its location you cannot really go anywhere esle to get coffee! And the most unpleasant thing there was when I asked if I could heat up leftovers from lunch in the evening. My colleague and I were going to eat at the hotel restaurant anyway that night, but I just didn't want to throw away the food I had. When I called the restaurant from my room, they made me call them back because the person who picked up the phone couldn't make a decision regarding heating up my food. When I called them back, they said they wouldn't heat it up, and they only agreed when I made them understand that I wouldn't eat it at their restaurant but in my room. I know that they didn't know that I was staying at that hotel for half of eternity, but they wasted my time and made me feel like I was doing something outrageous by asking them to simply put my leftovers into their microwave.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

The property is very nice, with great staff. That being said, there were a couple issues. The rooms only cooled to 25 degrees C, and there is also an all night pool party in the summer fri & sat.
I had a room that was away from the pool, but requested a new room due to the lack of cooling. Receptionist said the new room had proper air conditioning, but it was on the pool side. I'm now worse off. The room is still hot and I have a loud pool party outside my window at 2am.

Will not be staying here again during the warm months.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2016

My Reikartz experience started out really well. One cold day in April I had an outwards facing room which was super quiet, on the 3rd floor. The beds are amazing and are actually a highlight of the stay, as is the nice and accommodating staff. On my second visit I was on the second floor, where all doors have to be slammed shut (so much for sleeping...) and, well, it was nobody's fault...but someone got the wrong key from reception and accidentally came into my room at 1 am. And THEN reception called me to apologise! (Still at 1 am). The balcony was great but there were smokers and partiers making it noisy. And my third stay was basically a noise-pollution hell: there was a party at the pool (every Friday & Saturday night all summer! although pool quite nice) and the street-facing side of the hotel, which directly overlooks a park, also directly overlooked a huge, noisy live-music festival. Earplugs were no help and the amazing, comfy bed was just sort of depressing under these conditions. So, if you love loud music, come here all summer. Otherwise, come here in winter and go somewhere else in the summer.

Room Tip: Balconies on the inner side rooms facing the pool - are huge- but then beware the smokers and people...
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2016

Looking for adventure we found it in Ukraine! This hotel is an AWESOME base of operation. Great club downstairs< you make friends quickly and they all take care and are ready to show you this fascinating world. Cossack history, magnificent looking people and party all night! The rooms are clean, safety is assured and the currency makes fro cheap living. My group will be back and we will bring a bigger crowd. Ask for the Manager Helena and give her my regards!
Rod Robertson Managing Partner Briggs Capital - Boston