Teatralny Hotel(Zaporizhzhya)
Soborny Hotel(Zaporizhzhya)
  • Pool
Platinum(Zaporizhzhya)
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 June 2016

My Reikartz experience started out really well. One cold day in April I had an outwards facing room which was super quiet, on the 3rd floor. The beds are amazing and are actually a highlight of the stay, as is the nice and accommodating staff. On my second visit I was on the second floor, where all doors have to be slammed shut (so much for sleeping...) and, well, it was nobody's fault...but someone got the wrong key from reception and accidentally came into my room at 1 am. And THEN reception called me to apologise! (Still at 1 am). The balcony was great but there were smokers and partiers making it noisy. And my third stay was basically a noise-pollution hell: there was a party at the pool (every Friday & Saturday night all summer! although pool quite nice) and the street-facing side of the hotel, which directly overlooks a park, also directly overlooked a huge, noisy live-music festival. Earplugs were no help and the amazing, comfy bed was just sort of depressing under these conditions. So, if you love loud music, come here all summer. Otherwise, come here in winter and go somewhere else in the summer.

Room Tip: Balconies on the inner side rooms facing the pool - are huge- but then beware the smokers and people partying on them.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2016

Looking for adventure we found it in Ukraine! This hotel is an AWESOME base of operation. Great club downstairs< you make friends quickly and they all take care and are ready to show you this fascinating world. Cossack history, magnificent looking people and party all night! The rooms are clean, safety is assured and the currency makes fro cheap living. My group will be back and we will bring a bigger crowd. Ask for the Manager Helena and give her my regards!
Rod Robertson Managing Partner Briggs Capital - Boston

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2016

Very good location with nice view near river Dnieper but far away from the center of city. Near hotel is park and one more or less with good quality cafe. The room were good furnished and have everything that you need for trip, very clean and warm. I would recommend this hotel for other people.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2015

We used to carry out our corporate parties there. It was always good food and fun. Also visited with friends couple of days ago. They have playground for kids, swimming pool and sunbeds in the courtyard. Can't tell nothing bad about food and drinks, just don't order uzvar, it's tasteless.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank brilliantcreature
Reviewed 24 May 2015

This was my first trip to Ukraine and stayed at the Rikartz in Zaporizhia. I didn't know what to expect only knowing a few words in their language. The staff was absolutely wonderful! They not only have some who speak English, but they even took time to help me speak the words of their language correctly and even taught me some new words! They have a nice restaurant with a lovely patio to sit and have your meal and coffee. The food was good. The rooms are clean and very well priced. The swimming pool was nice, a little cool because it just opened when I was there. There is a beach just down the road and a cafe too.
I would recommend this hotel and I will be staying here again on my next trip.

Room Tip: The front rooms have a view of the park across the road from the hotel
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo