See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I stayed there with my wife for 3 nights. We realised what a personalised care and experience it was. There are 2 restaurant. We tried Indian food, Italian food and continental food there, which were all the best of quality and portion.
I highly recommend this place with guaranteed comfort, best food and personalised care at this place. Worth paying a visit.
I think another best part was the private beach.

Room Tip: private beach
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2018

we had dinner at saffron with friends and welcomed well, ordered fish biryani, veg burger, vegan pizza and some drinks. its newly open place with nice beach view. I love the food !!! we booked the suite for a day it was really good experience!!!!!

Room Tip: Suite with lake facing balcony with nice beach view and room is too specious
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends