“Good place with sea food ”

ALTIN BALIK MARIN RESTORANT
Ranked #6 of 105 Restaurants in Yalova
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Good place, if you want to enjoy domestic or other sea food. Waiter is brink order verry fast, autmosfire cozy.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

A larger sardine, A calamari starter & Bottle of water
This is what I had
TL 65.00 This is what I paid.

English menu has no prices.
Got the bill on small piece of hand written paper.
I went there because of the review here, but surely disappointed & will never step foot there ever again.

Avoid unless you speak Turkish and know how to deal with those thieves.

Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

What a delight. Right on the waterfront (ignore the address, there are three fish restaurants on the water's edge and this is the middle one). The day I was there it was by far the busiest. Soft smoked fish, a salad, and wild (not farmed, although they have that too) seabass. Not cheap, but not excessive at all compared to the astonishing prices for worse quality in Istanbul - 100 TL/31 Euros including wine, water and coffee.

Reviewed 17 June 2015 via mobile

We came here with my wife and daughter. The fish soup was very nice, calmari were super fresh. We also took assorted fish grill and salad - both perfect to my taste. Service was perfect and we got desert for free, my daughter was oh so happy!

Reviewed 22 March 2013

Our experience at Altin Balik was a bit lacking. It started off bad. We were seated and since it was early there was only one other table in the restuarant. Immediately we noticed that the other table was smoking profusely (Yes it is a non-smoking restaurant). When we asked to be reseated away from them and also pointed out that they were smoking, the response was along the lines of "Oh really, well just a little." My wife is Turkish so we were communicating well, and we do understand that the smoking enforcement is sometimes different in Turkey, but the attitude was abnormal in our experience. Usually they are apoligetic at least. From there, the service was basically poor- I think they did not like us after that. We did order some nice fish and it was very tasty and well prepared as were the salads. For some reason we had struggles getting a menu to look at and when they brought it, they only brought one for the table. The price ended up being pretty good. 3 adults and a kid cost about $60 total. For fresh fish and some salads that is pretty good.

1  Thank IaTravel