Ideal Panorama
  • Restaurant
Hotel My Dream(Marmaris)
Hotel Kivilcim(Marmaris)
  • Pool
All reviewsanimation teamfamily roomstep hillrecommend this hotelair condarts and table tennisapple bargets repetitiveaqua gymsister hotelgreat holidaythomas cookpool restaurantnext yeartowel artchildren's poolpine trees
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

After spending 7 nights here in June with my son on arriving home I immediately booked to return in September with my partner, I can think of so many great points but not any bad points about the hotel and staff, there was a wide variety of food every day and our room was cleaned and fridge topped up with water every day, the bar staff were very polite when going to the bar but I was very impressed with the animation team Gokhan, Oscar, Luba, sisi, ismail, sheriff, And dj Onder, they would take time to sit and talk to you every day and get you involved with all the activities going on which to me makes the holiday quite special, myself and partner Donna enjoyed our stay there so much we were looking to book a later flight and stay on for a few extra days but due to work commitments couldn't get the extra days off, having just arrived home we are going to the travel agents to book to go back next year where we hope to see the same animation team so I have left to say is thanks to all for a lovely holiday

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
iphotels, Guest Relations Manager at Ideal Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Good evening,
Thank you for your holiday review posted on Tripadvisor and for the wonderful comments that you have made. It is a pleasure to read of your planned return. On behalf of my Team at Ideal Panorama, thank you for choosing our Hotel for your holiday.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very nice, clean and refreshing. As mentioned a lot before, there are a lot of stairs and the hotel itself is located at the top of a step hill, hence the name ideal panorama. I would not recommend the hotel for elderly people or people with mobility/breathing difficulties for this reason alone.

The room was pretty small and we struggled for space for our clothes. There was no major issues with the room, again very clean and tidy. The air con was freezing, so cold we had to turn if off during the night it was that cold. The shower was nice and warm. Overall the room was fab, all it was needed for was sleeping, showering and getting ready for the days ahead.

The pool is a good size, plenty of parasols and sun beds. The entertainment team were always trying to get us involved with the games. If you want a chill and relaxing holiday avoid this hotel, music is constantly played at a loud volume with games continuous through out the day, it was almost impossible to nap. Entertainment at night was pretty good, live music in the restaurant on the Friday and the live solo musician was our fav.

The location of the hotel is perfect, very close to the beach and plenty of pubs, shops, taxis and buses a stone throw away. Also 20 minute bus/taxi journey to bar street and the marina which was stunning.

The food, looking at previous reviews before I left, seemed to be hit and miss. I have to say the selection of food available was amazing. Plenty of salad available. However the meals themselves was pretty disappointing, it was really random and nothing seemed to go. Also the food became very repetitive and the break fast was extremely poor. We went out for dinner a few times and the food outwith the hotel was amazing, Tah Mahal and The Golden River Steak house.

Overall the hotel tick a lot of boxes, but was just a few things that may mean if I return to Marmaris I might look at other hotels we seen before deciding to return.

I hope this review helps.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Paul M

Thank you for your review posted on the Tripadvisor website.
I am very happy to read that in general you have enjoyed your holiday with us and I do hope that you will visit us again in the future and on behalf of my Team at Ideal Panorama, thank you for choosing our Hotel for your holiday.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Lovely hotel and people! A few issues at first but the issues were resolved almost straight away. Best part to our holiday was definitely the entitainmemt team. Make everyone feel so welcome!! Thank you gokhon, Oscar, sherif, lubo, cici and of course the DJ!!!
Thank you all.

The food wasn't the greatest. Breakfast have very limited options. Best part of the food is snack bar and some lunch and dinner!!

Overall a lovely complex!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank claricehanmore123
iphotels, Guest Relations Manager at Ideal Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Good afternoon,
Thank you for your review posted on the Tripadvisor website.
Guest feedback is important to us as we aim to improve\maintain our services and I am happy to read that in general, you have enjoyed your holiday with us. I do hope that you will return again in the future and on behalf of my Team here at Ideal Panorama, thankyou for choosing our Hotel for your holiday.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I have c.o.p.d was not told of all the steps and hill, food terrible room not much better, have been racially abused in the restauranr by the russians with my 2 youngs sons at table although not all of the russians are like that, we have eaten out because of the food, on the way here from airport our driver was falling asleep at the wheel our rep made him pull over untill we got another driver our kids were terrified as was ourselves and rest of holiday makers will be putting in a massive complaint to thomas cook, travelling back to airport in mini bus kids won't get back on coach all the english we have met are complaining supposed to be a 4* hotel i dont think so our holiday has been wrecked

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank hayley23370

Thank you for your review posted on the Tripadvisor website.
I am disappointed to read that on this occasion your holiday expectations have not been met. All Travel Agencies are fully informed of the location of our Hotel and it is advertised online as not suitable for those with walking difficulties etc. The Hotel is visited by Travel Agency resort reps who will assist with any issues or concerns that guests may have as we do work closely with them to assist wherever possible. The food served here is of the highest quality and menus are planned to cater for all the nationalities of our guests. I do hope that you will visit us again in the future in another of our Hotels in the IPHOTELS group that may better suit your holiday requirements. On behalf of my Team at Ideal Panorama, thank you for choosing our Hotel for your holiday.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Animation team was exceptional at making your holiday enjoyable.
The rooms were maybe a little small and the air con was not the best.
But the food was great and the hotel was not far from the beach.
Also all the activities do hotel pick up so there is no need to walk up and down the hill everyday.
There was also a resteraunt called the no name bar down the road which was well worth the visit.
Thank you ideal panorama for the service, wish i was there for 2 weeks and not 1 .

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
iphotels, Guest Relations Manager at Ideal Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Good afternoon,
Thank you for your recent holiday review posted on the Tripadvisor website.
I would also like to thank you for your wonderful comments regarding the animation team and of the food served here at the Hotel. I do hope that you will visit us again in the future and on behalf of my Team here at Ideal Panorama, thank you for choosing our Hotel for your holiday.