Ideal Piccolo
USD 225
USD 184
USD 244
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 319/night.

Orsmaris Boutique Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
USD 162
  • Breakfast included
Grand Pasa Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
USD 232
  • Pool
Yunus Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
USD 108
USD 90
Savings alert! 58% below average rates

The price you found is 58% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 213/night.

Club Aida(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
USD 105
USD 87
Green Nature Resort & Spa(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
USD 137
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 158/night.

D Maris Bay(Hisaronu)
USD 672
USD 606
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 737/night.

All reviewsmini fridgeboutique hotelbar staffair conrecommend this hotelon arrivalour room was cleaneddouble bedturkeyall inclusive foodhard workingcleaned every daybad pointshotel is spotlesschicken nuggetsjust returned from a weekpool area is
Reviewed 16 August 2017

The positives - Very friendly & attentive staff, clean & comfortable room with great view, free safe & air con, quiet area, plenty of vegetarian and meat dishes to choose from, variety of music played, beach is only 5min walk if that, very easy to get to Marmaris City & cheap (2.50/75 Lira) there and back, free use of shower and towels on departure date and luggage room is locked with cctv for peace of mind.

The negatives - I really couldn't fault the Hotel except from the cupboard space, it did me fine as I was there solo but I think for 2 people it would be a problem. I suppose you could request more hangers if needed or just bring clothes that don't crush easily.

Unfortunately I had to listen to a couple shouting at each other every night when I was trying to sleep, it really disturbed my sleep pattern and ear plugs wasn't enough. The situation was dealt with but it did put a negative feel to my stay (Obviously this isn't the hotel's fault) Apart from that I had a great time and would definitely go back again in the future.

Çok teşekkür ederim

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Lone_Wolf_90
iphotels, Guest Relations Manager at Ideal Piccolo, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Thank you for your review posted on the Tripadvisor website.
I am very happy to read that you have enjoyed your holiday here with us from the service that you have received from staff to the food that is served. I do hope that you will visit us again in the future and on behalf of my Team here at Ideal Piccolo, thank you for choosing our Hotel for your holiday.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

My first time in Turkey.. the ideal piccolo I can 100% recommend, its spotlessly clean, rooms are cleaned daily.fridges in the rooms are always filled up with water and juices daily . All the waiting staff while eating are so lovely. Zak and engine who work at the bar are absolutely great, so helpful, just can't praise them enough . Spent 2 weeks at the hotel and will be back next year for sure , miss everyone at the hotel will see you next year

Stayed: August 2017
2  Thank DoNnARegan
iphotels, Guest Relations Manager at Ideal Piccolo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Good morning,
Thank you for your recent holiday review posted on the Tripadvisor website.
It is a pleasure to read the wonderful comments that you have made regarding your holiday here with us from the service you have received to the cleanliness of the Hotel and the food served. I do hope that you will join us again in the future and on behalf of my Team here at Ideal Piccolo, thank you for choosing our Hotel for your holiday.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My second time visiting Turkey (last year I stayed in Içmeler and had a brilliant time) I opted for Marmaris as I was told it was more lively.

The hotel decor is lovely and most of the staff were nice. The rooms are a bit small and not really anywhere to store clothes, shoes etc.. I stayed in a room with my sister which had 2 single beds but I know of some guests who were given a double bed to share with their children/friends. Maids came everyday to clean, I heard of some guests being told their rooms were not tidy enough for the maids to clean(?)

Food:
I didn't eat breakfast during the 12 days I stayed here as it was not nice. Scrambled egg was bland, I'm not really a bread eater & the cereal didn't taste too good.

Dinner was not great at all. Not much choice, seems to be the same dishes everyday switched up.

Pool snacks was probably the only time of the day I looked forward to; onion rings, chips, burgers, chicken nuggets and pizza!

Tea time was again not very good, not much choice and very bland tastes.

First time I've LOST WEIGHT on an all inclusive holiday due to the lack of choice.

As for entertainment... NONE! The entertainer guy spent most of his time pushing people in the pool, drinking with guests and not hosting many activities. (Occasional darts.) Some guests entertained themselves playing table tennis (& beer pong) or having fun in the pool. Unfortunately, some of the other guests did not approve of you jumping in the pool & playing volleyball. Some very miserable guests who made you feel uncomfortable for having a good time.

Night time entertainment lasted for around 10minutes. The hotel was very quiet in the day and at night. A lot of guests complained about this but nobody seemed to care. Music was played on and off throughout the day & the slides were turned on for an hour in the morning & an hour at night.

One staff member in particular, who worked behind the bar, which I think goes by the name of "Zak" was extremely rude, especially to women. He refused to give us drinks in normal sized glasses and gave us tiny ones, he had no manners and made a few of us feel extremely uncomfortable by staring at us around the pool. Other than that the staff were great, they remember your drinks, have lovely manners & have a laugh with you also.

The beach is a 5 minute walk across the road but the hotel is on a very steep hill. The lift didn't work often so if you struggle walking up hills/stairs I wouldn't recommend this hotel.

I don't know whether it's because I'm 21 that I found this hotel so boring because around the pool I spoke to a lot of older adults who said the same! The British we made friends with all said they would not return to this hotel and neither would I.

Marmaris town centre is about 15 mins on the bus and cost 2.50 lira each way. There are LOTS of shops selling the same things and you get hassle to buy clothes, shoes, bags, food, anything they can sell.

If you come to this hotel, I suggest you bring lots of spending money and go on the trips as there is nothing exciting or enjoyable about the hotel other than the pool, the sun and some of the guests ‍♀️

Very disappointed and will not be returning. Overpriced. Should be a budget hotel and I have never written a bad review about anywhere. I enjoyed my holiday but it is not what I expected for what I paid, I was just happy to be in the sun and away from work

Good luck if you're going!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Farrahmae
iphotels, Guest Relations Manager at Ideal Piccolo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thank you for your review posted on the Tripadvisor website.
Guest feedback is important to us and I would like to add to the comments that you have made.
Ideal Piccolo is a boutique style Hotel and not in the main hub of Marmaris, the Hotel cuisine follows an International menu catering for the differing nationalities of guests that we host. We do not advertise an animation team with a full programme of activities however do provide occasional evening entertainment and I am disappointed that on this occasion your holiday expectations have not been met however I do hope that you will visit another of the Hotels in IPHOTELS group that may better suit your holiday requirements.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel does have some positives but I would not recommend for a two week stay (one perhaps wouldn't be bad) and I definitely would not return.
The staff are lovely and very friendly.
The hotel is equidistant from Marmaris and Icmeler and you can therefore visit either within 5/10 mins on the bus or by taxi which is a 3 minute walk.
The food is good and there's plenty of it. Not amazing but good quality for an all inclusive.
The hotel was also generally very clean and I often saw various staff cleaning throughout the day.
The beach is a five minute walk and you can use the sister beach for free. However, getting a lounger before midday is very difficult.
On the downside, the hotel was full of very rude guests including some young adults (can't have been much more than 19) who insisted on bombing into the pool and behaving as if they were in an 18-30s resort which meant we avoided the hotel during the day and after evening meals. I'd have expected a much nicer and more mature crowd in an adults only hotel. There was nothing sophisticated or 'adults only' at the Piccolo.
Our rooms were visited by the maid daily but we were rarely given more water/juice/toilet roll as we needed. The room also was not cleaned so much as the towels changed.
The rooms themselves are tiny and have very little storage as mentioned in previous reviews. The decor is dated and quite tacky - black pvc headboard with diamantes?!
If you manage to get a cheap deal here for a week, say £300, I think it's ok. But two weeks in this hotel was too long and we could get better hotels towards Icmeler for the same or less than what we paid.
Finally, Marmaris is very touristy and tacky. Most of the bars/restaurants offer the same foods and there were few genuinely nice places to eat or drink.

Stayed: August 2017
3  Thank Fiona M

Thank you for your review posted on the Tripadvisor website.
I would also like to thank you for your comments regarding the food served and the cleanliness of the Hotel. Ideal Piccolo is a small boutique style Hotel away from the hub and noise of Marmaris, it is also advertised as an adults only 16+ Hotel and all guests are welcomed. I do hope that you will visit us again in perhaps another Hotel in the IPHOTELS group that may better süit your requirements. On behalf of my Team here at Ideal Piccolo, thank you for choosing our Hotel for your holiday.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel was immaculately clean, staff were so friendly and kind, they made me feel so important. Food was good a little repetitive but okay. There was a safety issue for me which I am in process of sorting. I hope.
I would return and hope to go so next year.
The entertainment was poor and so went to the bars locally. The Pop In, Hells Kitchen was by far the best with the waiters entertaining you by dancing which of course you are encouraged to join in.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
iphotels, Guest Relations Manager at Ideal Piccolo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Good afternoon,
Thank you for your holiday review posted on the Tripadvisor website.
I would like to thank you for your comments regarding the cleanliness of the Hotel and the friendliness of the staff. I do hope that you will return in the future and on behalf of my Team at Ideal Piccolo, thank you for choosing our Hotel for your holiday.