See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

The cle seaside hotel took us in when the hotel we originally booked closed. Usually an all inclusive hotel but we were able to stay bed and breakfast. After looking at the website was really impressed with the rooms. On arrival our room did not look like the pictures at all and our view was a brick wall even though our original booking was for a sea view an we were under the impression it was like for like. Room was bright and airing being cleaned regularly and towels changed often. Not much communication from staff untill I took two of my friends who ere staying at another hotel up to my room to pick up shopping they had done. I was then questioned where my all inclusive band was. I explained I had been there nearly two weeks without question and the member of staff that uestioned me had seen me everyday. All in all the hotel is very nice. The swimming pool was lovely.x

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tashian
Reviewed 2 November 2016

We stayed in the Cle Seaside in September. Everything was amazing. The convenient location, tasty and varied food, scrupulous cleaning. It's impossible not to mention the staff. Except the are perfectly carried out their work, they always were very helpful,responsive and smiling. They are like a big, friendly family. All this thanks to the best manager Baytugan. He creates the unforgettable atmosphere in the hotel. Hope to come back one day.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Same breakfast every day horrible lunch and worst dinners not much choice specialy. English food not a lot of variety on drink either. and the food was cold till we complained to the manager surrounded by cats not the place for me some staff was great but others just didnt bother with you. Rooms are so pokey no wardrobe space . They do not cater for the English it is not a 4 + it's more a 3 and that being generous. From Wendy

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

We came to this hotel last year and gave it a 4* rating. This year, I can't do the same I'm afraid, standards had dropped dramatically. I'm not quite sure why, it could be because of the trouble Turkey has had recently and tourists not visiting or it could be because it was the end of season.
So pull your socks up cle seaside, I will give you a 3rd chance, but no more after that.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2016

not happy with this hotel at all room was pokey not much hanging space I had to step up 12 inches to get into the shower which had no shower mat this unerved me as I recently had a heart attack,food was not that great.My daughter was on floor 5 and we were on floor 2.How this got a rating of 4 from trip advisor I dont know wouldnt recommend.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple