Grand Cettia Hotel
Kahveci Alibey Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
USD 102
Apart Green Park(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
USD 26
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 39/night.

USD 145
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 168/night.

USD 244
USD 93
USD 220
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 246/night.

D Maris Bay(Hisaronu)
USD 691
USD 607
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 744/night.

1,880 results
All reviewskids clubsherlock holmes barentertainment teamturkeyturkish baththomas cooknext yearevery nightair congreat holidaychicken nuggetsbar staffchocolate massagethe bell boyice creamfamily holidaykids pool
Reviewed 26 December 2017

Im was 14 years old when I went in June. Hotel clean and tidy, absolutely gorgeous, stunning rooms. Fantastic kids clubs, activities and I loved the pool and slides. Theres On-site photographers to have the choice of buying single pictures or even a photo album, all pictures included that have been taken through out the holiday. Mum bought that. Food was fantastic, very good choice and different every day. staff very helpful and professional. I love it and want to return again. Indoor pool was freezing cold, we had a family massage and that was ace too. my little brother 10 years old had nuttella smelling chocolate massaged on him, they call it child friendly. me and my mum had the proper stuff. all done together as a family by philippine and chinese girls. We all loved everything.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Summer-Lillie
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Visited the Grand Cettia in september 2017. Food was ok. If you like variations of the same meat everyday. Ammenities are good. The bingo is a rip off. But overall a nice place to stay. On a bit of a steep incline to the hotel entrance.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mal2804
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

My partner and I visit this hotel for a week in September 2017.

We had an amazing time.
The hotel is spotless and the staff who work tirelessly around the clock are all lovely.

I don’t know why people have put bad reviews about the food as it was all lovely. Yes it’s not your typical British food but it’s not a British hotel. The cleanliness of the restaurant was spot on and so was the food area. I did not see one single fly so I’m baffled by a review that says there were lots of flies??

The hotel room was lovely and spacious as well as being immaculate. The balcony was also cleaned. They will top up your towels daily if you ask.

The pool area was lovely. Non slip mats all around the pool. Plenty of signage to say no running for kids so it’s up to parents to tell their kids not to run or perhaps they will end up slipping. The staff are not babysitters.

Daily entertainment by pool area and music on all day. My partner and I went off during the day for some peace as the music can get on your nerves a little when you want to relax but we realised this is a family hotel so not really a complaint.

I can’t comment on the evening entertainment so much as it was more aimed at families and my partner and myself spent most nights at the lively marina.

There is a 20 min walk to the beach but we only strolled. The beaches are amazing and there is lots to see and do.

We would have no problem staying at this hotel again. We did not want to come home.

Thanks all the staff there, we had a lovely stay xx

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank deerich32
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We visited here in the May half term as a group of 9... 3 adults and 6 children
On arrival we were checked in quickly by very friendly reception staff and shown to our 3 rooms ( next to each other as requested)
ROOMS
The rooms were immaculate and fairly spacious
There is a shower over the bath .., ideal with small children
The balcony was a reasonable size with table and chairs
The rooms were cleaned to perfection every day by friendly staff
FOOD
Breakfast was the best meal with a lovely selection
After breakfast there were bacon or sausage rolls available
Lunch was ok
Afternoon snacks weren't the best ... pizza was lovely though
The chicken nuggets?? were inedible
The cakes in the patisserie were delicious
Dinner was hit and miss although there was always show cooking outside
DRINKS
The drinks were fine
The cocktails in the Sherlock Holmes bar ( not all inclusive) were very tasty and reasonable
STAFF
The reception staff were lovely
As were the housekeepers
The manager was always around and very friendly
The guest relations lady was often around but only spoke to certain guests ... returnees I guess
The bar staff were lovely and very friendly
The executive chef was always around at mealtimes and very friendly too
The girl in the patisserie was rude and unfriendly
The young boy in the snack bar was very rude and unfriendly to most guests
The Thomas Cook Rep was around but not friendly or interactive
KIDS CLUB
we only used the Thomas Cook club once but it was good and well equipped with lovely friendly staff
The hotel kids club didn't have much in the way of equipment or things to entertain the kids and wasn't used by most guests although the girl was lovely and really friendly... they had a splash pad in there which I used a few times as my grandson didn't like the pool ... that was great
ENTERTAINMENT TEAM
They were fairly friendly but only interacted with certain guests ... we'd been there for 3 days before I realised one of the guys was part of the entertainment team
The kids disco was the standard hotel disco but the little ones loved it
The evening entertainment was geared towards the kids and they enjoyed it
Be aware though that unless you're down very early you won't get a seat... there aren't enough seats for all the guests
POOLS
The main pool has a slide which is open st certain times but not well manned
The kids pool has a pirate ship and great fun
There is also the splash pad in the hotel kids club
DONT EXPECT TO GET A SUN BED UNLESS YOU'RE UP AT STUPID OCLOCK
We never managed to get one in the whole week they all had towels on by 7am even though lots of them weren't used for most of the day
Overall not a bad hotel just not for us ... Turkey has much better to offer
I wouldn't consider this a four star hotel more a three star
Although there were some positives we wouldn't return

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
8  Thank thesimpsons126
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Pool area nice. pool very cold though. rooms of good standard and size. beds quite firm.food ok sedat breakfast chef was superb great banter making omelettes and pancakes always with a smile. onur and idris waiters are an asset to the hotel and ercan photographer always happy to help. entertainment was darts in morning and killer pool in afternoon sadly not enough for me though barney was happy to play table tennis. drinks of good standard and food ok plenty restaurants nearby if you fancy a change. Hotel is up a hill which is tough on older people. Avoid hairdressers never herd any good comments about them they even made you feel akward when you say no. my wife and I both used them never again as it's not an enjoyable experience. All that being said we had a great holiday but would not go back as other hotels we enjoyed in marmaris are much superior at a better price. A score of 6 or 7 out of 10 would be about right

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family