USD 247
USD 204
USD 365
USD 138
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 156/night.

USD 195
USD 184
Club Aida(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
USD 76
Sunprime Beachfront Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
USD 68
  • Breakfast included
Villa Dream Apartments(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
USD 29
Hotels.com
Oasis Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
USD 813
  • Breakfast included
Supreme Hotel Marmaris(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
1,410 results
All reviewsturkish bathbar staffturkeyterrace barentertainment teamchickennext yearsea viewsaladgreat holidayprivate beachbeach frontfussy eatermeal timesguest relationsplenty of sunbedsalcoholic drinks
Reviewed 27 October 2017

I stayed at this hotel the last two weeks of September 2017.
There are two hotel The Emre (my hotel) and the Emre Beach but they are basically one Hotel (confusing I know).
The Emre Hotel where I stayed doesn't have any amenities apart from a bar downstairs where you can get most drinks hot and cold and that it. All the other good stuff like pools spa dining and beach occur across the road at The Emre Beach hotel.
The first thing that annoyed me was the fact I had to pay for the WIFi most 4-star hotels I have stayed in offer this free. Although on line I wasn’t able to access a lot of the film sites I wanted so not convinced the wifi was worth the money. The second thing was you have to pay for the safe. So just add this to your budget when booking
Another thing you need to know is, for each week you stay you are entitled to 1 beach towel free. If you require a new towel each day you will be charged,
As hotel go this is an OK. Room for the main part very clean. I spoke with people who have been coming here for the last 14 years (quite a few of them).

The room I stayed in was nice. There is a hairdryer in the bathroom but only suitable for a bald bloke (girls bring your own) bathroom good great shower. There isn't an iron or ironing board but there is a fridge that came with two complimentary 500ml bottles of water. Which you can refill in the reception and bar area for free. A big bottle will cost you 2 lira in the shop across the road from the Emre hotel
There is TV in the room. But don't bank on seeing much in English apart from Sky New BBC 24 and Bloomberg. Also some rooms have tea making facilities other don’t…you have to book a special room for this…other 4 star hotels have is as standard.
In previous hotels I use to be able to leave a business card in the slot(cheeky I know) where you would put your room key card to turn all the electric on...this doesn't work here, So if you think you can leave things charging when you're not in the room you can’t.
If you are looking for any real kind of entertainment.
The entertainment I experience here was not that good and on some night non-existent even when an event was promoted. The animation team here were a nuisance or just chasing the young girls
You need to head into town by the harbour where most of the nightlife is. Plus you have the Bazar for all your bargains(there are better places to shop read on).
Food at the hotel is basic...but you would never go hungry as there is always food available but the quality and variety is not that good..Every now and then a particular dish comes out that is enjoyable.
Breakfast is good you get the choice of omelettes, fried eggs, pancake...along with a lot of other bit and pieces. Lots of fruit. Lunchtime nothing special and around 3:pm in the afternoon hamburgers and paste are made available as is Cake at 5 pm in the bars of both hotels.
What I did find annoying is the number of cat hanging around when food is out( the kittens are cute but not around food) also the staff set up all the cutlery after dinner so this is left out all night and these cats are able to get up on the table so at breakfast please ensure you wipe the cutlery before you use it. Also, there also seems to be a lot of cleaning going on around the hotel. So, much so that they are rude to interrupt while you’re still eating which I didn't appreciate.
You do tend to get a lot of Rusian-Eastern European people here. Who have no manner or clue about invasion of your personal space what so ever. I witness many potential arguments …it lucky they don’t speak English otherwise it might have been different.
Which leads me on to the beach part. To go into the sea you and your family would benefit from getting some sea shoe’s (SportsDirect £4.99 so I am told) I paid 25 lira in a shop down the road from the hotel. It saves the pain every time I went in to the sea.

If you like sunbathing on the beach these become available after 12 but if you want to get one of the beds on the jetty you need to be getting done around 5.30 in the morning to put your towel out otherwise no chance. I did this once for a lady who had a disable son who needed to be in a certain position. This lady has been coming to the hotel for over 12 years and you would have thought they might have done this for her…which is a big problem with this hotel. Very few English speakers No customer service what so ever. In all my time at this Hotel I think only 3 people were worthy of mentioning.
Trips: If you are looking to book a trip please don’t use the people over the road right across the road from The Emre Hotel next to the tattoo shop. Over price middle men who give you absolute bull to get you booking. Boat trip better of booking at the harbour. But beware the big boats will sell you a trip with a meal thee throughout the journey try selling drinks and chips and pictures with Parrots and picture anywhere you rock up. One big selling feast then at the end they have the cheek to come round with a tip box and clap you in to given them even more money for a trip you have already paid for and no particular service.

Taxi Boat:
If you come out of the back of the Emre Beach hotel and turn left and walk for a few hundred yards but no further than the Blackpool bar you will find taxi boats that for 20 lira will take you to Icmeiler which has a lovely beach and it’s a nice boat ride. If you go to the bar and buy a drink they will set you up sunbed on the beach and look after all your needs

You can also visit Turunc which has a market on Monday (not that good) but loads of shops offering all the thing the shops outside the hotel offers and the bazar. but a lot cheaper. One of my group got 3 Boss polo shirts for 10 lira. One of the shops by the hotel wanted 12 lira for just one. So save your money again a nice boat trip and we even got to see Dolphin in their natural habitat. Brilliant.

Room Tip: In the Emre Beach Hotel avoid rooms over the bar and pool as you will be disturbed.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Gary T
Emre_Hotels, Guest Relations Manager at Emre Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Guests,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you found our hotels nice, but dissapointed that some staff did not offer you the high standard of customer care that we expect. We kindly ask of our guests to report any rude behaviour to a Manager as soon as possible so that we can rectify it straight away.

We do have a small charge for wifi which we find cuts down on unnecessary use. There is a small charge also for our safeboxes like many hotels have. We do not charge for our air conditioning.

With regards to cats, we ask of our guests kindly not to feed any that may come by as of course this would encourage them. You will find that you will see cats and dogs thoughout Marmaris not only passing our hotel.

As you know our hotel is an international hotel and we welcome guests from all over the globe. We expect guests to treat other guests with respect at all times, if this is not the case we are always happy to speak to the said guests on your behalf or with their representitive.

Guests are allowed to put their towels down after 6am, if the towels have been left unattended for a unreasonable amout of time then we are more than happy to remove them for waiting guests.

We are sorry to read that you found customer service poor, many of our staff speak English, but of course at different levels. Some staff have the basics, but we ask of guests please do contact their Manager or myself if something cannot be understood and we will be more than happy to help.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Just returned from a one week break with my partner and dad. The hotel went out of their way to make us all feel really welcomed. The whole of the staff were fantastic, friendly polite and only to eager to please.
Rooms were fantastic, comfortable and spotless. The sea views were out of this world.
Drinks and food were of a high standard and always found a good selection of food even though the hotel was coming to the end of the season.
We will definately be returning as had such an amazing time.
Thanks to the whole team for making our holiday one of the best we've had.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank mrmarkymark2017

Dear Guests,

Thank you for your review. We were very happy to read that you all had such a lovely holiday with us and that you will be back to join us again soon.

We ask of all our staff to be polite and helpful at all times and we are glad you found this. The views from our Terrace Bar really are amazing and guests enjoy trying many of our fabulous cocktails throughout their holiday whilst admiring the beautiful scenery.

We look forward to giving you all another warm welcome hopefully in the near future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

After returning from the emre beach, having been to marmaris twice before we had the most amazing time at this hotel. Both myself & my partner have stayed all over the world always in luxurious hotels, Dubai, Las Vegas, you name it!

Food was lovely, and the drink was even better!!

Rooms absolutely immaculate, the cleaners and the staff are a credit to this hotel.

The only downside to this hotel is the pool tends to be in the shade after 11:30, however the beach is just perfect!!

So after being back in the UK for only 2 days, we have already booked to come back to the emre the same dates next year for 10 days this time, as 7 was not long enough!

So thank you to everyone at the Emre & Emre beach!

We can’t wait to see you again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Emre_Hotels, Guest Relations Manager at Emre Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Guests,

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted that you had a wonderful time here with us.

Our cleaning team work very hard to ensure the hotel is kept spotless throughout, thank you for mentioning this.

As you mentioned we have a huge private beach and also two large pools and a baby pool. We also have a pool next door now that we have bought the area beside us and the sun is there all day.

Thank you for booking with us again next year and we look forward to giving you and your partner another warm welcome.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel form 2/10/17 to 16/10/17 all I can say is omg! 1st I’d like to say please don’t believe everything that you read on hear about the hotel food was good never went hungry! Always something different to eat plenty of fresh fruit and fresh bread if you want a English breakfast you will not get one at this hotel only thing was not happy about was the busy road you had to cross to the sister hotel for food drinks etc, (I’m also a fussy eater and always found something for me to eat) the view from my room well if you can call tress and a couch a view that’s what I had not happy but couldn’t move due to no rooms! Rooms was spotless cleaned evey day the beds are not comfortable the mattress is very hard I woke up with a bad back each morning asked for mattress topper found out it was 2 blankets put underneath the bed still didn’t help.staff are brilliant allways try to help if they can only thing that made me angry was that one of the staff took mine and my Partners passport out our room with out telling us when told staff they were missing they said we need to photocopy them and we took them out your room they didn’t do this to other people I asked also my bank card was with our passports and that wasn’t returned to me when I had my passport back of the reception staff! The beach is lovely plenty of sun beds and very clean beach this is we’re you get most of the sun as the hotel pool is very cold as it is shaded by tress and other apartments. Marmaris what can I say apart from a brilliant place loads to see and do and very cheep take a empty suitcase with you because you’ll need it also take sterling DONT TAKE LERIA go on a boat trip the black peal 15per person all inclusive drinks food etc book it from your rep not of the beach please I would also like to say what a lovely job Lindsay dose to help us take care of us and make sure we’re all happy nuffin is to much trouble for her I will be going back next year and would definitely recommend this hotel thank you Emre beach for a great 2weeks see you next year keep up good work

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jonesycutler

Dear Guests,

Thank you for your review. Like every hotel, we do and will get mixed reviews at times. We always ask of our guests to share their points with us when they are in resort and we try to resolve everything as best we can.

We make sure we have many dishes for our guests to choose from. We have omelettes, sausages, bean and fried eggs to name a few for our guests who choose a hot breakfast but also we have a delicious continental buffet.

Guests have a choice of our Beach Hotel or our Annex Hotel when booking, if guests would like to upgrade to the beach side then we can do this if we have availability.

You mentioned your passports, was this reported to the Front Office Manager? as unless you were in the room, staff cannot come into your room and take anything without your permission.

We have a few pools now so guests can get the sun at all times as well as our very large private beach which is a great hit with all.

We thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to giving you another warm welcome nest year.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Just back from the Emre Hotel. the rooms were lovely and clean the cleaners work hard there's always someone cleaning. Disappointed with the pool as always in the shade never once used it in 11 days. Well what can I say about the food or slop, I've stayed all-inclusive many times and always found something to eat but here the cats eat better than we did. we had to eat out everyday it was that bad if you go Oscars to the right of the hotels does great food. Entertainment? what Entertainment ?say for a very rude couple of lads walking around shouting darts and table tennis also the hotels diet coke stopped working so no sugar free drinks and I have type 1 diabeties and was told to go buy some from the shop by the Entertainment staff. The sunbeds on the beach are all very close together we were always able to get a couple but I imagine in the Peak of summer you wouldn't stand a chance. Also went to use the ladies toilets to walk into one of the staff half naked getting changed into her uniform and complaining how tired she was. The hotel catered more for the Russian and I've never met such ignorant people in all my life. no please and thank you to the staff and just pushing in when everyone else is queuing. Over all the hotel rooms are great but that's all I could say would never stay there again as I like to interact with people and this hotel it's impossible.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Sharon N

Dear Guests,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to read that you thought our rooms were lovely here. Our cleaners work very hard to ensure the hotels are spotless throughout. We have two large pools and a baby pool. We also have bought the next door area and have a lovely pool there for our guests to use where the sun reaches it most of the day.

Our entertainment team have many activities for our guests to enjoy, I am sorry that you found them rude, ı do hope you reported this to either their manager or one of our other manager as we do not tolerate any kind of rude behaviour.

If there was a fault in our Diet Coke pump then whilst it was being repaired we would have purchased some bottles, this has always without exception been the case. I think perhaps one of the entertainment team was only joking with you.

We have a huge private beach, 3 pools and a baby pool, more than enough even in peak season to host our guests.

As for the half naked staff member, our staff members are not allowed to use the guests toilets, they have their own changing/toilet areas, again this is a standard rule throughout.

We do not cater more for our Russian guests, there was just more of them than in previous years, the food is the same as before.

Emrte Hotels.