All reviews sea view turkey private beach nice room restaurant staff lovely hotel marmaris centre next year mini bar turkish lira couldn't do enough two weeks rabia pools september receptionist waiters
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Very family, couple friendly. Small and perfect with private beach two pools and restaurant and bar, about 15 mins bus ride into marina generally perfect location also has restaurants and local shops near by

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Nazira_k1
Reviewed 11 August 2018

We booked here last minute as original hotel was shocking and Golden Rock was booked on this night. Used as a stopover and was breathtaking, from the views from balcony, to the luxury of the suite, to the wonderful staff. Nothing was too much bother and I actually had tears in my eyes when I walked into the room. The balcony was practically on the beach and when we got in at night the view was amazing. Pool was small but perfect and waiter service. Breakfast was great too. Had a great stay.

Room tip: Go for the sea view rooms, worth the little extra.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here. My husband and I came to relax and that’s what the hotel exactly offered! The best sea view, the best restaurant food and service, it is a small and calm hotel, close to everything. It has a direct access to the beach and the staff and waiters are very friendly.
Till next time ❤️❤️

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here as a group of friends at first sight was utterly dissapointed as it needs modernisation and the room we had was quiet small even though had explained to travel agent there would be 3 in a room but the hotel staff were great and polite went out of their way to make us comfortable.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 July 2018

This hotel has improved significantly since our first visit in 2015. That year was very good with good all round staff. In 2016 the standard of staff fell below what I would have expected. After General Management changes the hotel improved significantly. This year all the staff were professional and very polite and everyone had a smile on their face. The food was also better than previous years but, I've always gone out to eat as there are hundreds of excellent restaurants who are that little bit cheaper and better quality. Although they have set up 3 routers to help with the wifi I still found it very slow and not always working. The management are listening to the customers and trying to improve. The rooms are very comfortable with easy to sleep on mattresses although many rooms only have single beds. You need to ask for a double bed if that is what you want but it will be a little more expensive. The Garden rooms are what I always go for however, the sea view rooms are very nice and you do get excellent views over the sea towards to the mountains. If you are not aware there are two buildings, new and old and I don't really think it makes any difference which you stay in but I prefer the new. I know it is an Hotel and prices can be higher but, if they think about it and reduce the prices people would actually spend more in the hotel, then again do you really want to stay in the one place. This year was 100% better in all areas than previous years. Well done the Orsmaris Team. Keep it up.

Room tip: New build Garden view. Sea view if you want that wow view in the morning
Date of stay: June 2018