“good for price”

Atlantis Waterpark In Marmaris
Ranked #12 of 72 things to do in Marmaris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 6 February 2012

The park was cheap to get in and we loved it. We were there about 3 hours and then got a bit bored as it is a small park. The staff are lovely. They check your bags when you come in as you are not allowed to take in bottles or food, we tried too and ended getting them took off us until we came out. However they let us keep a bottle of water and a bag of crisps as they felt bad for taking so much stuff from us!

1  Thank lrc3101
There are newer reviews for Marmaris Atlantis Waterpark

Reviewed 2 February 2012

Plenty of slides to choose from, even my 5 yr old loved it and your legs get a great workout too!!!!

Reviewed 1 February 2012

We went to Turkey in 2010 (not 2011 like Trip Advisor has made me put!) and we booked the waterpark as a day out but left half way through. There aren't many different slides as it's only a small waterpark. It was good, but probably cheaper to get a taxi/bus there and pay your own way in rather than through a holiday rep. It's ok for half a day, but not amazing.

1  Thank T D
Reviewed 24 January 2012

All I can say is that it has everything for a full day out. No need to come out of there even to eat, its all there. If you have kids then your made up because you can just sunbathe(sunbeds etc) if that what you want to do. If you are just adults, you are bound to become a big sift kid for a day!

1  Thank amberCheshire
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I took my family and they enjoyed themselves. I didn't cause I injured myself in the wave pool and cut my arm open badly. It was partly my own fault cause my timing was wrong when I entered the pool. It is slippery on your way in and the wave dragged me onto the drainage system. I just sunbathed with my bandaged arm watching my family have a great time.

1  Thank MicheBud