Orsmaris Boutique Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
USD 131
  • Breakfast included
Kahveci Alibey Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
USD 72
USD 188
Club Aida(Marmaris)
USD 85
USD 72
Villa Dream Apartments(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
USD 29
Hotels.com
Supreme Hotel Marmaris(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
USD 67
Priceline
Oasis Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
USD 812
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2015 via mobile

That's our second stay at Caprice beach hotel. Both stays have been memorable and quite enjoyable. The front desk personell were welcoming and friendly. I've noticed this year that the staff have improved their English communication skills, which means that I was easily able to communicate with them. The F &B staff work very hard and for long shifts, but they keep up to the standards and they always wear a smile! The quality and taste of food has largely improved this year. The housekeepers are very dedicated and always ready to serve. If you're travelling with little kids I highly recommend this hotel. A big thank you to the Caprice Beach staff! Hope to see you again!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Lynn M
Reviewed 18 July 2015

We certainly have had a great holiday at this hotel, staff friendly and helpful, no complaints about the food. If you are not familiar with Turkish cuisine you will always find it bad, people may just likes to complain. As for other nationalities you find them all over the world wherever you come on holiday. It just depends on how you compose yourself, what you gif you get back.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jan F
Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

Booked in for 4 days and left after 3 days. Hotel was awful to say the least. Very disappointed. The food wow where do I begin slop, horrific, vile, no taste. There was literally 8 things to choose from at every meal. I just can't believe that people actually stay here and think that it is great! The only positive was the view of the sea from the room. The bedrooms were small and musty. The cleaners didn't even change the sheets everyday. I kept banging my arm on the slanted ceiling in the room. It was like a nightmare and I was miserable even the man at the at serving drinks asked me why I looked like I wasn't having a good time. My reply was because this hotel is #%^~!!!! I wouldn't even give this hotel a 1 to be honest.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank shireen84r
Reviewed 29 May 2015

This hotel is dreadful. The food is dreadful. At its best it could be called slop. Its not helped by the fact that the majority of the staff are very unwilling to help. Unless of course you are Russian, Bulgarian or Turkish. The english spoken by the staff is at a very rudimentary level but they seem to be able to talk to the russians. The hotel itself is reasonably well presented. Housekeeping is at a minimum. The housekeeper can be seen around but doesnt seem to do any actual work. She did today come into our room, flushed the toilet and left. That about amounts to tidying the room. The bar area is fine if you are the only people there, as soon as the russians turn up, you become invisible. They do play english music but again when the russians appear, its changed very quickly to what i would call screeching. Be prepared to eat away from the hotel. There are 2 fantastic restaurants close by. The 'No name restaurant' and Fantasia. Staff are very friendly, the food is very good and cheap. A bus (dolmus) runs into main Marmaris. There are plenty of places to eat and loads of shops. There is no information to be had in the hotel about times for eating, activities or anything. Reception staff are very rude. So dont even try to ask anything. You have to vacate your room at 12 the day you are leaving. They take away your wristband for your all inclusive then. So unless youve got an early flight, you are left without food or drink. This place should be avoided

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank karen e
Oğuz B, Genel Müdür at Caprice Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2015

Dear Mrs. Karen,

We would like to personally thank you for choosing Caprice Beach Hotel (****) for your holiday in Marmaris and for sharing your constructive feedbacks with Tripadvisor members.

We prepared our rich menus according to international cuisine. Because our guests from countries like England, Germany, Holland, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Middle East, Turkey, Bulgaria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland and everyone's enjoyment is different than the others. I apologize from you that you could not find any delicious and tasteful foods during your accommodation. We discuss this subject with our Executive Chef and decided to further enrich our menus.

We always train our staff to be with smiley face and behave polite to all our guests. We also train them especially about accent of English. It sometime comes diffucult to understand the English with accent even who knows English very well. Our Front Office Manager Mr. Huseyin try to interest especially with our English guest during his working time between 09:00 – 20:00 in day times. He is one of the most polite and cheerful person I have ever seen in my life. I think you could not meet with him during your accommodation. He promised me to train his staff more for do not take such complain from our valuable guests as you.

We have a talk with my Housekeeper ( Mr. Mehmet Basala ) about your complains for room cleaning. We decided to pay more attention for daily room cleaining and train our staff more about daily room cleaning.

Normally all incluse service is finishing at 12:00 o’clock with check out and all inclusive service is extra after check out time during the international hotel services rules. We decided to stretch this rule at least for who made their check in after 21:00 on arrival day after your feedback.
Our goal as management to exceed your expectations and make your stay pleasant and comfortable as much as possible. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable for us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you at future.

Please don't hesitate to contact directly with Caprice Beach Hotel If we can provide any assistance.

With my best regards,
Oguz BOZKURT
Hotel Manager
Caprice Beach Hotel

Tel : +90(252)417 6571
Fax : +90(252)417 6530
e-mail : info@capricebeach.com

Reviewed 26 May 2015

Our second trip to The Caprice Beach Hotel was better than the first one last year.. Let me just add that first of all.. However , there were a few issues that need to be addressed..The first one is that the food was boring and the same every day..Second was that we paid for a safety deposit box that did,nt work from the first day..We will pay next time around only when it,s proved to work properly.. Carrying money, passports and documents everywhere we went is not good.. We informed the desk staff on a few occasions but they did,nt bother...The staff however were different class altogether..They made the holiday for us.. Pleasant, helpful, friendly are the way that I would describe them especially Ferhat and Guven in the Caprice Sports Bar..The entertainment was great and these two lads got everyone involved..Two great lads who have become our friends.. We look forward to meeting up with them next time around... Just sort the food out though..

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr & Mrs Gerry,

We would like to personally thank you for choosing Caprice Beach Hotel (****) for your holiday in Marmaris and for sharing your feedbacks with Tripadvisor members.

We prepared our menus according to international cuisine and for 14 days period. We have a talk with Executive Chef and decided to further enrich our menus as for 21 days period.

We started to get the same complains also from our other guests about the safety boxes. I want to inform you that we started to assign the broken safety boxes in Hotel. We will change all the broken safety boxes with the new model safety boxes.

With my best regards,