4,077 results
All reviewsterrace barclub roomturkeyentertainment teamsaladevery nightturkish bathhair extensionsthe main hotelwater slidesfamily roomkids clubgreat holidaybar staffnext yearjeep safarimeal times
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just come back from a lovely holiday with my family, the resort was brilliant it had everything you needed the staff were very friendly and helpful the food was lovely, the entertainment was for all ages and the rooms were spacious and very clean. Overall I was very impressed with the resort and would definitely recommend and come back myself.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the first chance I have had to write a review about my long awaited holiday to turkey. We stayed at the Green Nature Resort and Spa from 22nd July to 2nd Aug and I have to tell you that we could not wait to come home. It was like living in Shameless (if you have ever watched the show). First we were put in room 239 which was looking out at a main road and above the hotels air conditioning units, the sound was unbearable however, we complained and got moved the following day to a better room 314, this was only the first of a very horrible stay. The guests at this resort have not manners, are rude and very abusive, the sun bed wars are unbelievable, you had to get up at 4am to get some unless you want to pay Mr Happy (the pool guy) to claim them for you. I have a very bad argument with a Turkish lady who sat on one of my sunbeds which she claimed was hers, only to be greeted with racist comments and threats of violence, someone took a dump in the pool, biggest cockroaches I have ever seen, fights everywhere, there was a fire in the hotel, a little boy had his face smashed into one of the water slides and had to go to hospital for a busted chin, this was no accident, the food is awful, the same morning, noon and night every single day, we had to eat out most days. My son has blond hair and blue eyes and the touching of him was disgusting and inappropriate even for the men, I never took my eyes off him, the kids club you have to pay for everything. The hotels offers late check outs but do not expect to get one, we had a 4am flight home, so I went to the reception every day to pay for a late check out, check out is 12pm. To be told you must come back on your day of check out, I did and was told NO LATE CHECK OUT, unbelievable. My 7 year old son got an ear infection on day 3/4 which resulted in a trip to the doctors (£150 later) and was on antibiotics for the whole stay but to top this and worst of all, on our last day he had cereal for breakfast and 1 hour later was so sick with pains and diarrhoea, we made it home and he was admitted into hospital and had his appendix and an infected lymph node (gastroenteritis) removal. DO NOT GO TO THIS HOTEL, you have been warned.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank DMH1
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is great hotel for families and the food and entertainment is very Good, also the accommodation is very clean and tidy. The staff at the hotel are very helpful and go out of there way to do as much as possible for You, the hotel is only a fifteen minute walk from the beach and Taxi is very cheap way getting around or even better get the local bus and cost the other towns. I came on this holiday with my Grandchildren aged six, 13 and 14 there is something for everyone. On the downside the pools are closed far to early and there is not a quiet area to sit near the pool away from the main bar.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Spent 2 weeks at the green nature resort and spa and have to say this is an excellent family hotel the kids club is 2nd to none,big shout out to Alex who would never pass without friendly chat and nothing was a bother ,also the wee pool guy who was always so helpful so thank you ,we have been in a few hotels in Marmaris but this one is the best if u want a family friendly hotel this is the one for you

1  Thank _dehall72
GUEST RELATIONS G, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Green Nature Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. We are proud to read our team was successful in providing you with a truly memorable experience. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back next year!

Thank you very much!

Kind Regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my family, 2 adults and two kids aged 8 & 10, are just back from a great two weeks at Green Nature Resort and Spa and wanted to let people know what to expect here.
We booked through Thomas Cook. We paid for Pre booked seats and being 6ft 5 I upgraded my seat to have extra leg room but so that the kids and Hubby would be sitting directly behind me. THIS DIDNT HAPPEN and the plane was full so not able to move and the guy in front of me insisted on reclining his seat making things even more uncomfortable!
Having been to Turkey before we had arranged private transfers separately with a chap we previously met from Marmaris.
We had also contacted the hotel prior to arriving and upgraded our room to a family room in the main hotel as we needed to make sure the room would be quiet and have two separate rooms.

Our transfer was a dream! The guy was on Messenger as soon as we landed to make sure we were ok and driver was waiting for us outside the door and took all our bags to an air conditioned executive car he loaded our bags and gave us all water and offered the tv to be on but we all chose to sleep.
He stopped once on the way and got us coffee and more water and of course when we arrived at the hotel we had beaten the coach so there was no delays with check in. I would highly recommend this. 5m travel centre marmaris a guy called Batman you will not be disappointed.
Upon arrival at the hotel we had beaten the coach and our room upgrade details were all on the booking and we went straight up to the 4th floor where we had as promised Room no. 4204 which was a two bed, two bathroom, two balcony room with a super view of the pools, slides, marmaris and it’s distant mountains.
We were told to return at 12 the next day to see the Thomas Cook rep.
We slept until 10:30 and quickly dressed and dashed down for late breakfast there was plenty still
Available. I would recommend tipping the waiting staff especially at dinner time. It can be hard to get a table and the empty ones have used table cloths and no cutlery. Those who had tipped had tables waiting for them and drinks brought to them but until you had done this they were very uninterested in helping you out.

Sun loungers were all full up around the main pool and slide area and we ended up right at the back nr the bottom bar this location was nice and peaceful but difficult to keep an eye on the kids. We met a pool
Attendent guy called Happy told me that we needed to be down by 5:30 to get pool side loungers. I came down the next morning at 5:30 and managed to get us loungers in a great position. After a few days of this the pool attendant offered to reserve these for me after I tipped him and then I was coming down about 7 and they were there ready for me.
The entertainment team start about 10am and are very enthusiastic and energetic and arrange games throughout the morning that they encourage you to join in with. This is a good way to meet people as Because the hotel is so sprawling it’s not as intimate as other smaller hotels we have stayed at
The team work hard all day and night and are on and off through the time chatting and messing around. All the staff are very friendly and I quickly had an array of people to chat with as they went about their jobs they made time to stop and say hi.
We used the spa and whilst it was clean and very nice however it was not as relaxing and good as other spas I have visited in Turkey the staff here seemed stressed out bickered a lot and nothing really ran on time. We stuck to the packages and they were good value for money but I have had much better experiences at other hotels.
We booked to go out on a few trips wit the same people that arranged our transfer we did the
Mumma Mia boat trip trip this was AMAZING such fun and high energy the staff were just fabulous and we had an amazing day! All inclusive drinks and lunch beer wine vodka and soft drinks on tap all day great lunch of chicken pasta and salad 4 swim stops great music playing all day lots of entertainment including a fab show where one of the guys climbs upbyne metal rigging and hangs upside down with a Turkish flag. A break at a village called Turunch where the shopping and bartering was great and culminating in a foam party on the top deck!! Great day for adults and kids I LOVED IT!

Pummakale trip I’m in two minds about this one it’s a very long day 6:30 pick up and not very well organised the breakfast is pretty rubbish, coach was a bit delapidated and we had a blow out of a tyre and were delayed for an hour while this was fixed.
Pummakale itself is an amazing thing but it has been badly damaged by tourism trade here and it was a bit of a disappointment also you have to pay extra to swim in cleopatra’s pool and it’s soooooooo busy and heavily timetabled that it was hard to really enjoy it and you get dragged to an onyx factory after lunch that was a waste of the time I had at salt mountain it’s self and was very expensive and you got hassled to buy there. Think hard about this one especially with young kids.

Dolphin swim
I was very reluctant to do this as I don’t really agreee with it but my children were desperate to do this so we relented. It was very well done and the setting and staff are lovely and clearly love the animals and are very knowledgeable and respectful. It truly was an amazing experience and one I will never forget you get to swim right next to the dolphin and subject to weight restraints get a belly ride on the dolphin and kiss and dance and cuddle the dolphin and the splash and squirt water at you and sing also. It was just the four of us in the water and there is a photographer there taking pics of the whole thing.
Truely magical

Voodoo Tattoo I had two tattoos done here in the hotel by Boras the guy is absolutely amazing and I have the upmost respect for him.
He took a long time to go through my design with me and then put it all together as an image in the computer for me so I could see how it would sit on my ankle and foot before starting. The room is so clean and well set up I really can’t recommend this enough so much so that I went back for a second one the next morning!!!
Aftercare was amazing and I would return to Green Nature just for this alone!

Pro’s entertainment team pool side and bar staff. Great food

Con’s chaotic dinner time, waiting staff.

1  Thank poohbear28