Kahveci Alibey Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
USD 84
Club Aida(Marmaris)
USD 85
USD 341
USD 328
Orsmaris Boutique Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
USD 131
USD 116
Oasis Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
USD 806
USD 108
  • Breakfast included
Supreme Hotel Marmaris(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
USD 69
Priceline
Villa Dream Apartments(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
All reviewsexcellent locationrd floorpool barsaladplastic cupslovely hotelnight managerpool sidea great weeksomething for everyoneturkeybooked this hotelhotel roomchickenexcellent holidaykebabrelaxing holiday
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We have just returned back home from the halici hotel and don't understand why so many bad reviews.

We arrived at the halici on 19th Aug, smooth check in at the hotel with friendly reception staff. We were taking up to our hotel room, which was clean an spotless, and also had a fridge in the room which was great. The shower in the hotel was the best shower I've had in Turkey was powerful and it was a really good size. The only downfall on the room was the mattress could b doing with it being turned over.

Breakfast is it typical Turkish style brekkie which didn't bother us as well we r on Turkey not the UK! They could do with a toaster but again wasn't a big thing and didn't bother us!

Lunch was pretty good there was only really 1 day I couldn't find anything that I would really eat but that again wasn't a downfall in my eyes it's easy enough to go out for something.

Snacks where also good u got potato crocettes, chicken nuggets, chicken escolopes.

Dinner again I couldn't complain there was enough choice for myself and my partner.

Any1 that says they don't cater for English.. I have to disagree it was a mixture and there was enough English type food served throughout our 12 night stay!

The only thing I would say is they could so with getting new plastic cups in at the pool bar.

Staff where friendly and yes some didn't speak the best English but they certainly tried there best. The maid was very friendly also and she worked very hard to get everyone's rooms cleaned.

Pool area was fab plenty of sun beds even mornings where we had a lie in we could still get sun beds at the back of 11am!!

All in all we would certainly return again. Thank u to the staff at the halici for making us feel welcome and working hard to keep everyone happy.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Well I don't know where to start, hotel was clean beds made every day. Pool area was fine, loads of cats though. Food was probably the worst of ever had, had to eat out every day and night, would take bread from restraunt and buy cold meat from shop across road only catered for dutch and other foreigners. Not even toast available and no tea well untill last day I asked for english tea to be given t bags from a cupboard. Beer poured from a plastic bottle most days and completly flat and undrinkable. No entertainment at all. Noise aircon that went on all night even turning the electricity off didn't help. Room close to lift noisey all night, liverpudian guys shouting at all hrs so all in all I would be back.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel itself is very nice. Lovely pools, good rooms, great location and fairly clean grounds. The wifi is good too, which is always a bonus! The only downside to the place was the miserable staff and the extremely dull food. None of the staff seemed to like foreigners apart from the day & night manager, especially the female day manager, she's a really lovely woman. If you book this hotel all-inclusive, bring some extra money because I'm sure you'll want to dine elsewhere a few times

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Advisorkev
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Firstly people who go to Turkey and say they cant eat the food as it is Turkish I wiuld suggest you stay in Spain. Staff spot on all smiling. Food excellent TURKISH food. Pools spotless. Rooms spot on even top floor where we are staying. Sea view from room. Few minutes to Beach. WIFI is best in any hotel in any country I have stayed whether at pool. Bar or bedroom.Met some nice people and will be back in September with more friends and family to meet up with new friends. I never normally do all inclusive but I have enjoyed my stay here

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Icmeler
Reviewed 19 May 2017

WE love it here. Nothing is too much for the staff from the Managers/receptionists through to the maintenance staff. Whoever hires them is REALLY good at the job. Fabulous food and drink and they have a new slide for the pool and the music was soooo much better. Some people from Holland that we met last May where back here and a German couple that's been coming for 30 YEARS!!! That's how great the Halici is. A chap from Liverpool asked me had I reviewed it when I said the music is better, when I said I had, he said that's why he booked!! So Trip Advisor...5* Thank you ALL at the Halici for a great holiday the 3 of us are having a fantastic time.... only 4 days left :( We'll be back in September ;) x

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends