USD 505
  • Pool
Yunus Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
USD 85
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 109/night.

USD 129
USD 386
USD 152
Travelocity
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 191/night.

D Maris Bay(Hisaronu)
USD 919
USD 659
Hotels.com
Club Aida(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
USD 586
All reviewsopen buffetinclusive barvery clean hotelswimming pool isgreat holidayhotel is situatedamazing hotelprivate beachminibus
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

The food was quite poor but with every day it was a little better but needed to ask for a variety of fruits and food. The bar of the hotel was ridiculously small, beer, wine, gins and other beverages were diluted with water. the worst thing is that our items, personal towels and other things was stolen from the room, all of which we had bought in the city. I suspect that the hotel administration did not help anyone and did not solve the problem. very disappointed !!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Mantas R
Vural B, General Manager at Sesin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Mantas,

Thank you for your stay at our hotel. First of all I want to mention that it is always better to talk abouth the truth. You said that hotel administration did not help!! Is it true? We watched all the cameras and as you have seen only one maid entered to your room, cleaned your room and did not take anything from your room. As you said you have money, jewelry and watch in the room but our maid steals 3 towels in a paccage! This is not true. Also now you write here items and other things? What other things?? You said you can not find your towels. Now much more?You watched the securty camera video with me at my office. I also offered you if you want I can call the police. You said no. Now we are also dissappointed to hear such a claim.All room doors with special card lock system. All corridors with securty cameras. You watched the video with you father and there was nothing. Maybe you forgot the towels where you have bought. No problem. Just I answer here to other people who will read your comment. And now I will record the securty camera video on my computer so future time who wants to watch I can show..
Secondly, our bar is not small. It is at our garden and big enough. Also all aroud the pool there are tables and chairs. How can you say the bar is smalll? All our drinks are bought from the companies which have produce license and all other licences. As you have seen all bottles heads are protected with a special cover. You can not add anything inside! And the beer is Tuborg.
Best regards,

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Me and wife stayed here for 4 nights all inclusive you really can’t fault it at all, very friendly staff very attentive speak very good English and make you feel very welcome it is a very clean hotel spotless in fact the rooms are spacious and clean pretty modern the pool is small but it is not busy as there are so many excursions going on means the hotel is so quiet during the day the beach is literally a stones throw from The hotel, the only reason I don’t give this hotel 5 stars is We found the food was a bit of a let down it is very nice food and tasty but very small choice you either like what they have made or you don’t eat that is not a complaint as the food they make is nice but we always eat out a lot when we go to turkey as it is so cheap and so many good food places around all in all for the price I don’t think you will find a better hotel in this price range I would definitely stay again thanks to all the staff and management amazing hotel really if they put coffee facilities in the rooms and maybe expand the food menu it would be a really outstanding hotel

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Vural B, General Manager at Sesin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

We are honored to hear such nice comments. Every year we try to do our best to make our guests more comfortable. Also thank you very much for your suggestions. We will go on them. Hope to see you soon once more as our guests.
Best regards.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this amazing hotel from Sep 25 until Oct 25 ! My intention was to stay 1 week only but the stay at this hotel made me extend my vocation for 3 more weeks ! The price was very reasonable and this is the best hotel deal I ever had where value of money fits perfectly to what this hotel offers ! Rooms are super clean and usable you hear no noise from nextdoor , food is perfect where open buffet offers a diverse variety fie each breakfast , lunch and dinner ! Dishes always full and renewed by very friendly kitchen staff ! Tea , coffee cakes and cookies served at 5 pm at pool side ! Pool is nice foor pool lovers where they can lay and sunbath and enjoy amazing palms view where having their drinks from poolbar with a very friendly bar tenders ! Guests who love sea can just have 3 minutes walk to private beach owned by the hotel where they do not need to pay for sunbeds ! 3 minutes walk to main street where you can have minibus to downtown and grandbazaar within 10 minutes journey ! Also it is 25minutes walk distance if you want to enjoy a walk by beach from hotel to center . Lots of food and drink out places around the hotel also if need any ! Finally , the hotel staff generally are very friendly they speak English and some of them speak Russian specially the kitchen staff serving open buffet !
I definitly recommend this hotel to all people who value their money and want to have a great holiday they will 100% enjoy their stay in beautiful city of Marmaris and leave with a smile on their face..

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Any british people thinking of going to this hotel i would stay away full of Russian , And Turkish the food is the worst food i have ever had on any foreign holiday eat out nearly every day and we were there for 10 days could not even get a normal piece of toast for breakfast al inclusive drinks were basic beer whisky or vodka there was only one member of staff that could understand english now onto the good stuff rooms were really clean swimming pool was ok beach was close by and good selection of restaurant and shops close by would never return to this hotel though

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Stuart M
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights (all inclusive), the staff are very nice people (Gol & Yasemin - receptionists, Ali, Mustafa, Amreh & Muslim... And all other members I don't know their names are kind people) and can speak English. About the food it is very delicious and has many options in the open buffet (actually I catched breakfast and dinner, but for lunch snack buffet I did not catch it due to the tourism activities I did). For all inclusive - any time between 7 AM - 11 PM you can drink juice, water and hot drinks (I don't drink alcoholic beverages - but they have options for it) for free from bar in glass cups - but it is self service. Rooms are clean, tidy and they has clean towels, TV and Air Conditioner. There is daily room clean service. There is mini-bar but this is for extra fees. Also they have lockers in the room for extra fees. The swimming pool is clean. And they have private beach. There is other facilities I did not try (pool table, gym, table tennis).

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends