Sesin Hotel
Orsmaris Boutique Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
USD 131
USD 85
USD 157
USD 148
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 186/night.

USD 233
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Supreme Hotel Marmaris(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
USD 81
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 99/night.

D Maris Bay(Hisaronu)
USD 547
USD 531
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 733/night.

USD 338
All reviewsopen buffetvery clean hotelswimming pool isgreat holidayamazing hotelprivate beachminibus
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights (all inclusive), the staff are very nice people (Gol & Yasemin - receptionists, Ali, Mustafa, Amreh & Muslim... And all other members I don't know their names are kind people) and can speak English. About the food it is very delicious and has many options in the open buffet (actually I catched breakfast and dinner, but for lunch snack buffet I did not catch it due to the tourism activities I did). For all inclusive - any time between 7 AM - 11 PM you can drink juice, water and hot drinks (I don't drink alcoholic beverages - but they have options for it) for free from bar in glass cups - but it is self service. Rooms are clean, tidy and they has clean towels, TV and Air Conditioner. There is daily room clean service. There is mini-bar but this is for extra fees. Also they have lockers in the room for extra fees. The swimming pool is clean. And they have private beach. There is other facilities I did not try (pool table, gym, table tennis).

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ibrahim A
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed a week in Sesin Hotel. The staff is friendly, attentive and speaks English well. The food is fresh and there is a good variety. The rooms are a little small and old, but its clean and has eveything you need.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sabine H
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Avoid this hotel!!!!! Good value for the money but so many hidden extras they don't tell u about on the website. Good location, they have their own beach but you don't get beach towels and the same for the pool, bottled water extra cost, bar closes at 23.00 anything you want after that you have to pay for!!!!! No bar food if you miss lunch, Food is basic, not much to choose from!!!! I'm still here, 2nd day and looking to go somewhere else, I've asked for the information sheet and still haven't had one, as they haven't got it in English so that speaks for it's self!!!!!

Room Tip: 6th floor good view,
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank maynutz2000
Vural B, General Manager at Sesin Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Hello,

I really do not know from which web page you bought your excursion but we never advertise anything we do not serve. At all our contracts we give all the details to the companies we work. All inclusive concept is between 10:am till 11:00pm. After and before these hours all the drinks are extra. As you say we do not provide towels for the beach or pool. If we have no bar can you please explain where you took your drinks while your stay?
And I will be glad if you can tell us where you bought your trip so we can make contact with them and tell them to correct the details they give about our hotel.
Thank you very much for your stay at our hotel and hope to see you one more as our gusest.

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 May 2017

The hotel is very good (we were in September 2016). Clean, cozy and I would say - sincere. The staff speaks Turkish and English, but with a basic level of knowledge you will understand, very polite. The food is varied and satisfying. For some time there were no Russians ... but 2 shabby ladies came to visit for 3 days - they did not leave the bar, drank all the alcohol stock, but the administration did not allow drunkards to get drunk and quickly tamed them. The hotel has its share of the beach with sun loungers and umbrellas (not every day, however, it is cleaned).

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

I went to 4 hotels and checked each one before booking, the sesin hotel has fiven us the best price and the hospitality was perfect so we stayed for 3 nights, without any regrets it was beautiful very clean, we needed one big bed and a small one for my child and they offered us for the same price which was 130TL a room that had a master bed and a sitting room with a convertible sofa for my kid without any extra costs. I took with breakfast meal and it was Not Bad. My next trip to Marmaris will sure take place in Sesin hotel.
Room number was 400 or 401 both are the same.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family