See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 October 2012

I have just arrived home from itlur apartments in marmaris and have booked to go back in may, apartments are so clean and salih and his dad are so friendly they make u feel welcome, i was on my own and they both made sure i was safe as they were were worried about me going out on my own at nights,

Room Tip: i have walking problems with arthritis and was given ground floor as requested no problem at all, great apartments cant wait to go back, salih and his dad makes u feel at home
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank irishcolleen10
Reviewed 24 September 2012

We arrived at 12.30 at night to be greater by owner who then told us house rules, like we were little kids. I'm 27 and my friend is 24, I found this very rude considering we had just spent all day travelling and were hungry and tired.

However. The apartments themselves are very clean, rooms are a decent size too. I think if there had been 4 adults in the room it might have been slightly cramped feeling though. The air con is slightly over priced at £30 per week, and was only in the bedroom. We paid it though as it was helpful when drying hair before going out.

I think they are more used to having families here, so if your going as a young group I really wouldn't recommend it. We were out every night til silly o'clock and the old man (owners dad) was left on night watch and constantly commented on it in Turkish so we couldn't understand but you get the general jist of what he's getting at.

Also its worth bearing in mind there is no lift, so if you have any difficulties with walking etc, I'd ask for a lower floor. We were on the 3rd floor, the lights are on a timer and go off when you are going up or down the stairs which can you leave in pitch black. They are narrow marble winding staircase so it's not the safest in my opinion.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank CandieMac
Reviewed 23 September 2012

run by father and son very friendly had a brilliant time there very clean well located for shops bars and to eat out will be going back next year stayed at palm garden year before only difference was the pool was bigger would highly reccommend . salih and his dad who we called mr miyagi off karate kid were very helpful and full of fun.

Room Tip: if you want sun all day i would choose a front room
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank lily209
Reviewed 21 September 2012

stayed here with my mam (who has stayed here several times) and my daughter
had a great time in turkey ,at iltur apartmentants,salih and family who run them are very helpful,
it is basic but clean and close to all amenities,just what you need for a self catering holiday it has a nice pool and bar area, thanks to salih and his family for making us welcome! from michelle aunty joyce and hannah.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank ttarra123
Reviewed 9 September 2012 via mobile

Stayed at the iltur for 2 weeks with friends who have holiday's here for past 12 years . Our first time at iltur and the apartments are basic but clean and located in a quiet area . Salih and his dad turgut were fab , really friendly helpful and funny . Would defiantly return again x

• Stayed: August 2012