See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 August 2018

We went to Begonville as a group of four, staying in one room. We had a relatively small budget to go away with, and it seemed as if this hotel would fit the bill.

The location was good, many restaurants/cafes, shops and bars close by and not a long walk to the beach either. The first sights of the hotel were actually impressive. The outside pool area is the jewel in the crown for this hotel. There is a bar at the top of the pool area which had the best barman going... without a doubt, the best member of staff we encountered whilst staying there. Always happy to talk, suggest places to go and generally went the extra distance.

The room itself, although a little dated, was clean and it had everything in which was described when booking. The 4th bed was a little small as it was a "bed chair", and not the most comfortable according to the person sleeping on it. The other beds were comfortable and there was space for all our bits.

We went all inclusive and that included the local alcohol list as well as the food. The alcohol was okay but the food choice wasn't great. You might want to get there on time if you want to get somethings eat... there seemed to be a rush. Finally, the hotel is 90% Russian - worthwhile pointing that out.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ryan E
Reviewed 25 July 2018

We liked this hotel with my friend. to the beach is 7 minutes walk away. very tasty food, good quality alkohol drink. one minus: all Ukrainians who flew with us settled on the last 4 floor.The room was cleaned every day and the cloth was changed once a week. friendly staff.

Room Tip: all rooms are good. but? if you want to connect to wi-fi it's better rooms opposite the pool and the bar. bar closes at 23.00 p.m.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

A horrid experience.The food was vile, I never ate a proper meal there during my 2 week stay.Lucky we found Smileys nearby that made proper food and good prices. The Russians were catered for and I think we were the only English there. The room was clean, the fridge and air con worked . bathroom ok but only used the balcony before 10 am as I'm not a fan of Russian music. Never had an issue with the staff and the young girl serving at the reception bar was very nice and spoke English.Spent most of the time at the beach and evenings looking round the shops. I felt uncomfortable being round the pool area and I won't be going back to that hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rubyasher
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I was at this hotel for a few days after my daughter fell ill and wasn’t allowed to fly,, I lost my key one night and asked for a new one which he wouldn’t give me but he let me into my room,, there was no electric as he wouldn’t give me a new key, I’m 7 months pregnant and I needed the air conditioning he wouldn’t put it on for me ,, I rang a few times and was actually crying because I was so warm,, he was nasty man !! The food was absolutely disgusting, wouldn’t give it to my dog! This is no hotel for children also no entertainment what’s so ever!! Very rare to see anyone English as most where Russians xx

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Nikki R
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I frequently visit marmaris to spend time with my boyfriend who lives there and we recently spent a month at this hotel. The rooms are spacious and we had a lovely view from our balcony. We only had one problem with our shower which was fixed the next day and they also changed our bed to a double bed instead of two singles pushed together. Although when booking the hotel the pictures did show two singles pushed together and the pictures you see are what you get. All you have to do is politely ask and the staff do try to make your visit as enjoyable as they can. The staff work hard and are so friendly. I am shocked by reviews that say otherwise. We had no communication issues because they did understand what I was saying to them and some of the staff speak really good English. Ibby and Burak work at the pool bar and they are both lovely. They did make both mine and my boyfriends time at the hotel even better. The pool is lovely and we met some really nice people there. The food was okay and seemed to be something different everyday which was good and on the odd occasion that there was nothing that we wanted to eat that day we just ate out for one meal as the hotel is in a brilliant location and it is cheap to eat out. In my opinion it seems like some people have reviewed this hotel unfairly.

Stayed: June 2018