1,335 results
All reviews lazy island private jetty next year turkey cocktail hour turkish bath great holiday side sea view bar street hotel photographer small hotel relaxing week ice cream buddha spa no pressure returning guests entertainment manager
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited this hotel for the 3rd time with my wife and again we had a very enjoyable holiday,the staff are a credit to this hotel every one of them, the hotel manager and restaurant manager are very nice people who you can have a chat and a laugh with the owner is there most days and can be seen eating and drinking there too ,must say a big thank you to all staff appo brings you drinks to the beach all day long while yakup behind the bar does a excellent job Mustafa is another excellent staff member I think he does a bit of everything and is always up for and chat and a laugh and asking if everything is ok ,we were lucky again to meet up with some lovely guest and I think that makes your holiday , we will be returning again next June to this excellent hotel many thanks to all of you again,must also say a big thankyou to the night shift man who always said hello and asking if everything is ok , all though this is all inclusive hotel there are some lovely restaurants in marmaris tahj marah indian food is excellent if you fancy a curry, oh yes is another excellent restaurant down the harbour well worth a visit marmaris is very busy again and as plenty to offer everyone must also thank the people at pasha jewellers they were excellent and well worth a visit thanks again everyone see you next June Joanne and Shaun x

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shaunbighands
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

well back again trip number 5 new what it was like staff were great rom was ok two single beds not what is asked for but just pushed them together the food was the same as last year .it was not up to much beef on a Monday .changed to a pie next day ,and a burger the next not the best food for a 4 star better get better out of ten for food 4 plus come on cettia we pay a lot of money

Room Tip: we ate out lots of time
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank abbyceltic
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just returned from a lovely holiday at this hotel.
My first visit.
Arrived in the early hours of the morning and check-in was swift. Reception staff friendly and courteous.
Room not so large as I thought it would be, and balcony tiny, but room clean and comfortable.
Bathroom could do with some updating. Hair dryer over heated quickly and then cut out. Room needs a new one.
The beach area was lovely and clean, but did have to get up extremely early morning to get a bed with Sun shade.Many of the bellies on beach are broken and new ones needed. Cold drinks delivered to you on beach which is a lovely touch.
Outside bar area also great. BUT, there does need to be separate area for smokers!!!I had to keep moving tip escape the smoke, which is most unfair.
Entertainment in evening not the best, but great being within easy access of both Icmelar and Mamaris.
Restaurant lovely and staff great. The food was really good.
All in all a great holiday and I hope to return again

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was really like looking forward to staying in the Cettia Beach but was really disappointed by some aspects of the hotel.

Good points

The hotel is really clean
Drinks are good
Some ! Of the staff were lovely.

Bad points

Room was tiny, we booked a side sea view room and when checking in were asked if we would like to upgrade at around £100 to a sea view which I declined. When we got to our room we were told “our manager has upgraded you to a sea view free of charge” this was obviously the only room available.
I wish they hadn’t bothered, two small single beds and no balcony, how do you enjoy a sea view with no balcony?.I would have been really disappointed had I paid the upgrade. There is no hanging space and we basically tripped over cases for a week. Don’t book room 219.

Pool area! There are 30 sun beds ( I counted) every one had a towel on by 7.15! Even the beds on the jetty are gone by 8.
So prepare for an early rise.

There was hardly anything to choose from in the restaurant and I was told when I asked for a coffee cup that they had honeymoon guests and that he was to busy attending to them to get cups! Our friends on another day had to drink their juice from mugs.

All in all this is a very small nice 3 star at most hotel. I honestly think the great raving reviews are left by very blinkered returning guest who don’t realise how much better other hotels are.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank weera1967
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 10 days in August and loved it! Rooms were spotless and maids were brilliant. There was always a good selection of food. We did eat out occasionally for breakfast at the cosy corner- set back just from the pasha jewellery store to get a good English breakfast. Bar staff was so friendly especially Yakup and Ozzy around the pool will keep you entertained all day! The pool and beach area was beautiful and the location - you couldn't ask for better. A small supermarket over the road- and regular buses outside that can take you into the heart of marmaris within 5-10 minutes for approx 75p each! Well worth a visit. Night time entertainment always good- especially if you are lucky enough to see the Motown band on the beach ! The only reason I have marked his down from 5 to 4 is the senior member of staff - the lady would only engage with Turkish clients which I felt was a bit unprofessional. However still a brilliant hotel would definately return!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple