1,900 results
All reviews animation team jewellery shop turkey pool area mini bar turkish bath gala night lovely hotel sea view a la carte restaurant beach boy great holiday next year private beach evening entertainment bar staff waiter service
Reviewed 21 June 2018

we stayed here 8th -18th june, and what a lovely hotel this is, our second time here. everthing spotless clean, nice big room, mini bay plus kettle, in room. excellent staff in restaurant, a special thank you to memhet. very helpful manager, and reception staff. will be returning again

Room Tip: sea rooms are better
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kellya
CasaDeMaris, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Casa De Maris Spa & Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Thank you very much for your valuable review.
We will be very happy to welcome you again.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

A superb hotel made even better by the brilliant staff that work there. The service in the restaurant and in the evening was excellent with water regularly topped up at lunch & dinner and whenever finishing a drink in the evening being asked if we’d like another brought to us. Eda, Tahsin, Adem, Lokman & Necati were particularly good.

The entertainment/animation team were also fantastic and energetic with daytime activities and evening entertainment. They were also very friendly and spoke regularly to us, Gigi in particular who we talked to on several occasions during the week would ask about what we’d been up to and give recommendations on things to do at the hotel and around Marmaris.

Overall an excellent holiday and would definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Salisbury_Saint
CasaDeMaris, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Casa De Maris Spa & Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you very much for your valuable review.
We will be very happy to welcome you again.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I came to casa de maris for a relaxing weeks holiday with my mam and my sister and we got just that!
I can't fault this hotel at all, from the moment we arrived we were made to feel welcome, the staff at reception were friendly and helpful and we were showed to our room by the bellboy who brought our cases up for us.
Our room was immaculate and as we explored the rest of the hotel we found it all was just as clean, and it was like this all week no matter what time of day.
Me and my sister tried out the spa and had a traditional Turkish bath and full body massage with facial, the staff in the spa were very friendly and it was a lovely experience for a very good price too.
The food in the hotel is out of this world, there was always something for everybody, even if you are a picky eater I am sure you'd find something that you'd like.
During meal times and evening entertainment the waiters would look after us clearing tables instantly making sure we had everything we needed and getting drinks from the bar for us. They were very friendly I would like to give recognition to necati, Kerin, adem, ercan and Lorman...we always knew when they were on duty as we were extremely looked after as they put their all into their jobs and always with a smile on their face.
The hotel entertainment team are brilliant, we had one afternoon of thunder and lightning while we were here but didn't ruin the day, the entertainers were straight in with some pool games to continue the fun of the day. Big shout out to Alf, firat, mert and Gigi for their friendliness manner all week and ensuring that we had an amazing holiday.
All in all I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a relaxing break, I will definitely be going back it was incredible.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Rrobinson1988
CasaDeMaris, Konuk İlişkileri Müdürü at Casa De Maris Spa & Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you very much for your valuable and detailed review.
On behalf of staf you have mentioned and as all the team we will be very pleased to welcome you again.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I would most certainly stay here again. The hotel is in a good location across from the beach and at one end of Marmaris but close enough to walk into Icmeler too. The pool area is great and catches the sun all day. The only thing that lets the pool down is the guests putting towels down and reserving beds from 7am. If you don't get up early you'll end up with no bed and have to go to the beach. It's usually the British guests too! The staff are extremely friendly and hard working and the food in the restaurant is delicious. I was disappointed to see that this is classed as a 5 star hotel but they charge extra for the al a carte restaurant (most all inclusives offer you 1 free visit a week), they charge for pool towels and they don't have an iron. I know lots of hotels these days don't like ironing in rooms for safety reasons but in that case they should provide a small room that guests can use to go iron clothes. I have to use steam from the shower. My other slight disappointment was that we arrived just after midnight and got to the room with no food. I kind of expected (from past experience in other hotels) a small bowl of pastries or fruit to see us through until breakfast, especially as we'd paid for all inclusive from midday the day before and didn't use it. Having said all that I would absolutely stay here again... Most hotels here are massive all inclusives and I feel that the personal touches and experience in those hotels cannot be compared to a smaller hotel like this.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul J

Thank you very much for your valuable and detailed review.
The matters you mentioned will be taken into consideration by the hotel management and we will try to serve our guests much better.
If we were informed about your arrival time we would gladly send some foof into your room before you arrive Sorry for that.
We will be very pleased to welcome you again.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel was smaller than I expected from the pictures, however, the animation team, Gizem, Alf, Mert did a great job entertaining us with team games and night-outs. Very cheerful, sincere and friendly team. I will definitely be visiting them again :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for your valuable review.
We will be very glad to welcome you again.