All reviews these guys food was lovely entertainment cases dancing
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I have just returned from a 3week stay at the Amore. The location is perfect, central to absolutely everything ! The rooms are ok, the same as any 3 star hotel in turkey! The cleaner comes every couple of days and is so helpful & accommodating .
The restaurant which is on the front of the hotel is lovely. The food is beautiful, the staff are helpful and friendly and the entertainment is every evening & is provided by the staff & the resident DJ, in addition to salsa dancers, fire throwers & break dancing robots
The hotel caters for single people & families alike.
I would recommend to groups of friends, hen party's & stags, you would have a ball here with the staff & the top bar man Romeo...
my only complaint was I travelled alone hoping for 4 weeks in the pool on my lilo but there was no pool as had been advertised by sunshine holidays, this is in no way a reflection on the hotel as they did everything to accommodate. They let you swim and use the sunloungers in the hotel next door which Is 5star and beautiful! But all the guests were Russian and with being alone I didn't get to meet anyone. However, this would not have been a problem for anyone who was together , they even had a large spiral water slide for the kids.
All in all a great little place

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank peachycuddles
Reviewed 8 September 2017

After talking to one of the staff that try to get you to use the restaurant (as is common with most businesses along the high St) He was very polite and helpful but not too pushy. We decided to go in for a drink and some breakfast. Such a lovely greeting from all the staff. We then went back with the rest of the family for a meal. We could not have asked for better treatment and attention. The food was lovely and we all enjoyed our time there. This was possibly the most pleasurable restaurant visits i have experienced. Definitely a place to call in for a meal while in Marmaris

Room Tip: We did not stay at the Hotel, we only used the restaurant. Which we found to be of high quality and excellent service.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We came to marmaris with our friends On a couples holiday. We came to amore most nights and we're greeted consistently with a friendly warm welcome and punctual service. The staff are very customer orientated and do their best to accommodate your every need. Excellent food and drinks at very reasonable prices. Fun entertainment is provided every night. We would highly recommend this venue and will definitely be returning on our next trip. 5* rating from us all.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ben P
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I see a lot of bad reviews im so confused why. We arrived at the hotel and never felt so welcome somewhere in all my life.

There was 9 of us a few have disabilities and the staff were soooo quick to help with the cases.

Nothing was a hassle everything was quick and easy when going to the bar they made us feel welcome and few of the older ones were cold they ran and got them blankets within seconds.

The food in the restaurant was so good the atmosphere was great.

I enjoyed it that much i have booked to go back in august.

People only go in holiday to criticise hotels and bars however that was not to even fault with these guys.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Scottkay
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

My wife Booked this holiday as a surprise for me as I have just finished treatment for cancer. I would advise anyone not to go early in the year as we did. We did not have a cleaner had to go in store cupboard ourselves to get clean bedding and towels. They did not have a chef and was always asked to move tables so they could put up lights. When asked for a kettle for are room was told to buy one from the shop for £7. The hotel is advertised with a pool it has not got one you had to use the hotel at the back which kept the door locked. All we had in are room was 2 single beds no fridge or bin. It says bed and breakfast only Turkish breakfast was included you had to pay if you wanted an English breakfast. After 6 days we had had enough and moved hotels. Don't no what it's like in high season but would definitely give it a miss in low season.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple