All reviews these guys food was lovely entertainment cases dancing
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I see a lot of bad reviews im so confused why. We arrived at the hotel and never felt so welcome somewhere in all my life.

There was 9 of us a few have disabilities and the staff were soooo quick to help with the cases.

Nothing was a hassle everything was quick and easy when going to the bar they made us feel welcome and few of the older ones were cold they ran and got them blankets within seconds.

The food in the restaurant was so good the atmosphere was great.

I enjoyed it that much i have booked to go back in august.

People only go in holiday to criticise hotels and bars however that was not to even fault with these guys.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Scottkay
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

My wife Booked this holiday as a surprise for me as I have just finished treatment for cancer. I would advise anyone not to go early in the year as we did. We did not have a cleaner had to go in store cupboard ourselves to get clean bedding and towels. They did not have a chef and was always asked to move tables so they could put up lights. When asked for a kettle for are room was told to buy one from the shop for £7. The hotel is advertised with a pool it has not got one you had to use the hotel at the back which kept the door locked. All we had in are room was 2 single beds no fridge or bin. It says bed and breakfast only Turkish breakfast was included you had to pay if you wanted an English breakfast. After 6 days we had had enough and moved hotels. Don't no what it's like in high season but would definitely give it a miss in low season.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Brian E
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

I thought this hotel was brilliant for the price we paid! Reading the reviews I expected to arrive into a dump but my room was clean enough, very basic but what I expected for the price. I found all the staff were really friendly and welcoming, we didn't have any issues with bad attitudes. We had dinner in the hotel one night and it was nice, it wasn't world class food but nice enough for a cheap meal! When we arrived we found out the pool had been covered over which is a main reason I've given the hotel a rating of 3, however we were allowed to use the hotel next doors pool which we didn't do as we would have preferred our own. I don't have any complaints about the Amore, I've stayed in far nicer hotels but also stayed in worse (especially in turkey), but for the price paid I wouldn't feel I had a right to complain about it anyway. If they had a pool I would go back but if it stays how it is then I would look elsewhere for that simple reason.

Stayed: October 2016
2  Thank LauraKerr26
Reviewed 5 October 2016

No room allocated on arrival given room after receptionist? put in light bulb.Filthy room and bathroom bare wires hanging out of sockets,After serious complaining to one of two unhelpful managers changed room lit by one light over mirror and one in bathroom which flickered, attempted to secure it and got an electric shock water and electricity do not mix potentially lethal,!! Room not cleaned for months would say and certainly not in 5 days l stayed.Until l changed hotels No clean towels or bed linen either. no hairdryer claimed guests steal them!! they are attached in other rooms,manager got DJ to lend his who thought he could go into room and collect it whenever it suited.Asked why i did not eat there and was told that as budget hotel they expect you to eat drink and tip them, said felt unhappy there told to find somewhere else and leave.Other guests complained for same reasons but either did not have knowledge of where else to stay or funds,one guest bought bleach and cleaning things clean bathroom herself and helped herself to towels, no hot water after 4 pm as solar panels inefficient.Electricity sockets are sparse and dont work televisions not in room or dont work Pool is now covered over,Breakfast which was not buffet was sparse with stale bread and rancid butter in the packs,Younger guest had suggestive remarks made to them from waiters about visiting their rooms. ln my opinion this place should be removed from all travel lists it was closed down before when it was named Adam and Eve and reopened again as Amore.When asked why room had not been cleaned for 5 days and linens changed etc was told it was Turkish holiday (it was Bayran) and the Turkish guests paid more to stay there so they got attention, there is a very good budget Hotel in Marmaris the Seren Sari, which l would fully recommend basic but clean with linens and towels changed daily/2 days .On no account be tempted to book the Amore Filthy noisy and with rude staff inefficient management .. should be closed down

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Abeliever
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

We booked, read the reviews thought, oh, what have we done, need not have worried, staff are the best, we did have a room problem (a leak in bathroom ), was sorted in an hour, the food is amazing, so nice, every other guest seems happy enough.....loving this place

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo