All reviews these guys food was lovely entertainment cases dancing
Reviewed 16 July 2015

This hotel is like a cross between Midnight Express and the Bates Motel. It is one of the worst places I've ever stayed in in my life. I stayed there with my friend and made it very clear that we are 2 grown men and need a twin room with separate beds. So they placed us in a one bedroom room with 2 single beds practically pushed together. The pictures posted are very deceiving as there is no swimming pool (that belongs to them. Instead it belongs to the hotel next door). There are lose wires in the room for the electrics that create a severe hazard risk.
I could go on but just to say this is definitely one to completely avoid. Do not be FOOLED by false reviews and claims. This place is awful and the only reason I gave it a 1 star is because you can't give zero.

Room Tip: Avoid all rooms poor
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 July 2015

The pits ive been going to turkey for 20 year and have stayed in several hotels and never needed to complain about any of the others but this should change its name Faulty Towers and its owner is defo bazil. Rooms arent clean shower was just dangling electric was like a scene from most haunted. Was on and off without been touched. Hassle everytime we went out the hotel water cold room cleaned once in 2weeks and bedding and towels the same would not go back if it was free

Room Tip: Is theres such a thing as a good room here
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank gap60b
Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

Stayed in 2013 for a 2 night weekend away. Great location. Breakfast good. Bathroom disgusting and if stayed any longer would have check out. But for what we paid we were happy just to get a little break & lots of sun. If you have high expectations then don't stay. If you want a base them this is great.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for 14 nights and I was so glad to get home! Mouldy bathroom, shower doors broken, air conditioning had a fowl smell which felt like it hadn't been cleaned! Half the lights in room didn't work, nor the sockets! Hair dryer didn't work! Balcony was filthy and when the maid did attempt to clean it, she threw the dirt over the balcony! Changing rooms was no better as each room has it's own problems!!
The pool is non existent and yes you may use the one next door but only if their customers aren't using it so sometimes the connecting door is locked and I would imagine in peak season this will happen! It was an amazing pool area and so so clean! Our room was half cleaned twice whilst we were there.
There is no night staff as such to patrol / keep an eye on things so noise at night is also awful!
The bar downstairs....
Well in my opinion half of them were there to sleeze and in one of the waiters words always on the look out for love until the next flight comes in and it's a new love!
They harass you to eat in there all the time and when you don't you get attitude the next time! I hated staying there and felt awkward going by them! We ate there most lunches thinking it would mean less harassment at night but no it didn't work that way!

On the positive side it was in an excellent location.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sharlene1981
Reviewed 16 November 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my 3 year old son for 2 weeks in October. The rooms are basic but you get what you pay for. There was always hot water my only complaint about the room is that in the 2 weeks it was only cleaned once after me asking. U think this was down to it being near end of season. The restaurant was open for my first week and the food was lovely unfortunately it was near end of season and they closed the kitchen my second week. The staff in restaurant were brilliant and great with children. I would stay here again as it's close to the beach, shops and lovely restaurants

• Stayed: October 2014