All reviews these guys food was lovely entertainment cases dancing
Reviewed 14 July 2015

The pits ive been going to turkey for 20 year and have stayed in several hotels and never needed to complain about any of the others but this should change its name Faulty Towers and its owner is defo bazil. Rooms arent clean shower was just dangling electric was like a scene from most haunted. Was on and off without been touched. Hassle everytime we went out the hotel water cold room cleaned once in 2weeks and bedding and towels the same would not go back if it was free

Room Tip: Is theres such a thing as a good room here
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank gap60b
Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

Stayed in 2013 for a 2 night weekend away. Great location. Breakfast good. Bathroom disgusting and if stayed any longer would have check out. But for what we paid we were happy just to get a little break & lots of sun. If you have high expectations then don't stay. If you want a base them this is great.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for 14 nights and I was so glad to get home! Mouldy bathroom, shower doors broken, air conditioning had a fowl smell which felt like it hadn't been cleaned! Half the lights in room didn't work, nor the sockets! Hair dryer didn't work! Balcony was filthy and when the maid did attempt to clean it, she threw the dirt over the balcony! Changing rooms was no better as each room has it's own problems!!
The pool is non existent and yes you may use the one next door but only if their customers aren't using it so sometimes the connecting door is locked and I would imagine in peak season this will happen! It was an amazing pool area and so so clean! Our room was half cleaned twice whilst we were there.
There is no night staff as such to patrol / keep an eye on things so noise at night is also awful!
The bar downstairs....
Well in my opinion half of them were there to sleeze and in one of the waiters words always on the look out for love until the next flight comes in and it's a new love!
They harass you to eat in there all the time and when you don't you get attitude the next time! I hated staying there and felt awkward going by them! We ate there most lunches thinking it would mean less harassment at night but no it didn't work that way!

On the positive side it was in an excellent location.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sharlene1981
Reviewed 16 November 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my 3 year old son for 2 weeks in October. The rooms are basic but you get what you pay for. There was always hot water my only complaint about the room is that in the 2 weeks it was only cleaned once after me asking. U think this was down to it being near end of season. The restaurant was open for my first week and the food was lovely unfortunately it was near end of season and they closed the kitchen my second week. The staff in restaurant were brilliant and great with children. I would stay here again as it's close to the beach, shops and lovely restaurants

• Stayed: October 2014
Reviewed 31 October 2014 via mobile

Upon arrival to the hotel amore which was at 3am we needed a shower as we had been traveling all day to find that there was no hot water. The morning after we went to get a shower and still no hot water. I went downstairs to ask if they knew the hot water wasn't on and the man on shift replied "really" I said yes is there anyway we can have a shower please and he told me he would fix it. We went out for a couple of hours and then decided to come back to the hotel as we really needed s shower. We went back to find the hot water was still not on so I went downstairs to ask again and he replied "I'll try and sort it" we went back out again and came back a couple of hours later (the time was 4:00pm) and still no hot water I went downstairs again and he said give it half an hour. I went back to my room and 45 minutes later there were still no hot water. I had now been in the country a while and still not received any hot water or any sort of wash. I went back downstairs at 5pm and there were a different man working and he said "give it half an hour" I replied you said that last time and he said "we don't put the water on till 5:30" and they only kept it on for an hour so we had to arrange our whole stay in the country based around the times we could get a shower!!! Disgusting!!! And as for the bed sheets when we arrived they were covered in stains and we went out and bought our own bed sheets and pillow cases they were that dirty. They were soiled in stains. Yes I know it was only £8 for 4 nights stay and you get what you pay for but I feel like for even that money the least we deserve are clean bed sheets and hot running water? If you look at the photos I have uploaded you will also see the toilet flush (or what we had instead of) the flush had broken so the hotel had tied a piece of rope at the top of the toilet system and we had to use that as the flush but as you can see it is brown and should clearly be white. This made me feel sick looking at it and I refused to go to the toilet so I used a restaurant down the road toilet instead as they were very clean!! Everything about the hotel was disgusting. We paid an extra £1 for breakfast and I never had it as the first morning we got there I went for a walk looking for the man to ask him for the breakfast and I accidentally walked around the corner to the place where they kept cutlery and bread (which was outside) they were open carrier bags with bread on display and lots of mucky pots from then on I went without. Really doesn't deserve a star this hotel. I really don't want people to make the same mistake we did and I hope this review had helped...

Stayed: October 2014