See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 October 2016

What can I say. I still love the location of the hotel the views of the bay are wonderful but the hotel its self unfortunately continues to slide in to the mire. We stayed for two weeks the bed plungers were dreadful. Breakfast a joke!. The mattress flat with springs the decor the same as 5 years ago not taking in to account how long they had been originally done. The telly was a Beko 15 years plus. The picture at times was nearly extinct on the only English channel bbc news. It was a constant war with the staff for towels and toilet rolls. The place needs a complete overall but will not be done due to family politics and the present owner. One particular waiter tried to dwindle us on three occasions. I can't recommend this hotel as sad as it makes me feel

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank garfeild
Reviewed 6 July 2016

My wife and I had 9 days in Amos hotel.
One of the very best hotels we have stayed in in Marmaris.
The rooms are huge.
The beds feel like new.
The hotel is about 4 meters from the sandy beack, I kid you not, it is that close.
The room service deserve special mention.
The girls there are the very best we have found in the world.
Every thing is made co clean and tidy.
They make the bed very special for us every day, so beautiful.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good, we were on floor 2
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

Nice hotel. We went there in june 2012. Stuff are very friendly. You have wifi only at the lobby. They serve local and international food. Room are clean. We have problem with air conditioning but they fixed immediately. Very nice hotel for small budget.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2015

I looked for the best sea view for the best price, and I got it in Amos. But not immediately. If you travel alone (and book a double room for single use), be ready to get a room in the lower floors facing anything but the sea (ok, small fragments of the sea will be seen, and this enables the hotel to declare that all its rooms have sea view - formally that's true, but only formally). I had to pay extra to get the right view from the 3rd floor, and it was worth it, the view was fantastic. That was the most important thing for me, and for that I forgave all other faults )

The rest - service, food, beach - is just acceptable. If not to expect much, everything is OK to spend several days here with even pleasure.

The food is plain with little choice, the tables are not always clean, the 'restaurant' feels like a canteen. But I never stayed hungry.

The beach is small, but this does not depend on the hotel, all of them have small (narrow) beaches in Marmaris. But the beach is very close, literally a few steps from the hotel - just over the promenade. The beach is not neatly clean and the sunbeds are partially broken. Though the sea itself is clean and very calm (except the time after a storm).

The towels were not changed during my one-week-stay, and I'm not sure that the floor of the room was ever cleaned as well. The room i got on the upper floor was spacious, even with a sofa in the living area (the first room was much smaller).
It is a bit noisy in the rooms, due to the traffic from the street on the back side of the hotel.

The personnel is friendly and tries to be helpful. Though on the day of my arrival the receptionist seemed to spoke no foreign language at all, or pretended so. Anyway, the next day the general manager helped to solve my problem.

Overall, I liked my stay and probably come again some time.

Room Tip: Better views are from the upper floors.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Anna C
Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

This was our third visit and unfortunately the hotel has still not had an up grade. We love it because it is small and on the beach. The electrics are questionable as they flicker when trying to fit a plug. The bathroom has no fan extractor and the shower isn't sealed properly. So every day the bathroom flooded . You have to pay extra for air conditioning and fridge. Management have put up a new awnings but the whole place could do with a refurbishment to include beds curtains etc. The staff try best with what they have to work with and remain charming.Would we go again.....yes. Book by all means but just don't expect anything more than basic. The over all feeling is that management do not want to spend the monies which is such a shame

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple